Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Nov 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #1,940 of 1,964
  Yeah I'd love to know too.
He still owes me the SDS-XLR that he took in to modify...
BTW....glad to see some old members! I haven't been around for a long while... :wink:

Nice to see you!  Man he sure did steal from all of us whether large or small.  I do miss my SDS-XLR as well.

Nov 23, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #1,941 of 1,964
Been a long time purk!

Funny part is...I had bought the amp from someone I did not have references with, so I asked the guy to personally deliver to Mikhail so that he can take custody and make further modifications. Who knew the maker himself would steal from me!

blink.gif

Still enjoying the hobby? I've since moved on to hi-fi....and then onto watches. Now it's basically my only hobby. IN fact got two delivered this week, and expect three more next week. =)

Gotta get myself back into some IEMs tho..guys who know me from back in the days are amazed that I'm using iBuds...lol

any suggestions for IEMs (pardon for some digression from original topic...)?

Nov 24, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #1,943 of 1,964
  Been a long time purk!

Funny part is...I had bought the amp from someone I did not have references with, so I asked the guy to personally deliver to Mikhail so that he can take custody and make further modifications. Who knew the maker himself would steal from me!

blink.gif

Still enjoying the hobby? I've since moved on to hi-fi....and then onto watches. Now it's basically my only hobby. IN fact got two delivered this week, and expect three more next week. =)

Gotta get myself back into some IEMs tho..guys who know me from back in the days are amazed that I'm using iBuds...lol

any suggestions for IEMs (pardon for some digression from original topic...)?

I say go with JH 13pro custom version 2.  Likely the sweetest spot in the custom IEM lineup.

Nov 24, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #1,945 of 1,964
Who cares?

It's been 8 years since he fleeced so many.  I had heard a rumor a couple of years back that he was thinking about starting back up... but I suspect there would be so much litigation it wouldn't be worth it.  He fu cked up his own brand anyway.

Nov 24, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #1,946 of 1,964
He stole my Carlo modded Melos Maestrobator (which Carlo ****ed up and I sent to him to fix).

Ungh.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #1,948 of 1,964
Jesus, sounds like he robbed a ton of people.

What did he do with all that equipment? Surely some must have been sold in some of the classified somewhere or did he just horde them?

Has anyone thought of searching for their stuff in previous sold listings to see if he made money off of them?

Nov 25, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #1,949 of 1,964
Jesus, sounds like he robbed a ton of people.

What did he do with all that equipment? Surely some must have been sold in some of the classified somewhere or did he just horde them?

Has anyone thought of searching for their stuff in previous sold listings to see if he made money off of them?

Good questions. He stole from so many. And some of the amps he made were dangerous. Reminds me of a SACD player modifier that did the same thing over on Audio Asylum. 

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #1,950 of 1,964
I still have the following and love them as much as the day i got them:

MPX3-SLAM: HD/650's never leave this amp.
PPX3-6SN7: Jensen PIO capacitor upgrade, Power Supply Upgrade. (I ordered this amp directly from SP. HD595/120's never leave it.

Makes me sad that Mihail screwed up so bad and screwed so many people over.  I can say that I will never get rid of my 2 amps.  So glad (knock on wood) that mine have worked perfectly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back