Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Dec 28, 2008 at 8:32 AM Post #886 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its sad but there are many people who would go and drool over his equipment and his every word. I also believe people having problems purposely don't show up with a pitchfork in hand because they fear the same kind of retaliation Tom just experienced. So he ends up showing a few jewels to people and they place orders and so it goes.

Based on your sense of justice and desire to protect the innocent, the foolish and the whatnot, I think you should go down there and expose him. Where do you live? We could take up a collection.

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:40 AM Post #887 of 1,964
Quote:

Its sad but there are many people who would go and drool over his equipment and his every word. I also believe people having problems purposely don't show up with a pitchfork in hand because they fear the same kind of retaliation Tom just experienced. So he ends up showing a few jewels to people and they place orders and so it goes.

Thats unfortunate. One look at the missing equipment for money in the thread above and you can tell theres seriously something wrong here.

Why hasn't anyone looked at possibilities of fraud charges? Or did I miss that part.

Dec 28, 2008 at 12:13 PM Post #888 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frihed89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Based on your sense of justice and desire to protect the innocent, the foolish and the whatnot, I think you should go down there and expose him. Where do you live? We could take up a collection.

As I pointed out earlier, Mikhail is not the problem, its the people who keep on coming back for more, and have him come to meets. He has been exposed, this thread is how long? What would you have me do, show up and read this thread to everyone who walks up to Mikhails table? I want no part of arguing with Mikhails zealots who call him an artist in order to defend his right to abuse people. I will save that for the fourm where it reaches the most people. Arguing with a bunch of people who confuse topology and sound quality with integrity and honesty in person is not my cup of tea. I think everyone knows how I feel about this, and holding rallies at the Cool-Aid despenser is not productive, My words have been backed up by Mikhails actions over and over again. The ironic thing is the zealots spend more time defending him and his headphone amplifier buisness than he spends running it, they care and he doesnt give a rats patoot about them.
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2008 at 2:37 PM Post #889 of 1,964
Quote:

As I pointed out earlier, Mikhail is not the problem, its the people who keep on coming back for more, and have him come to meets. He has been exposed, this thread is how long? What would you have me do, show up and read this thread to everyone who walks up to Mikhails table? I want no part of arguing with Mikhails zealots who call him an artist in order to defend his right to abuse people. I will save that for the fourm where it reaches the most people. Arguing with a bunch of people who confuse topology and sound quality with integrity and honesty in person is not my cup of tea. I think everyone knows how I feel about this, and holding rallies at the Cool-Aid despenser is not productive, My words have been backed up by Mikhails actions over and over again. The ironic thing is the zealots spend more time defending him and his headphone amplifier buisness than he spends running it, they care and he doesnt give a rats patoot about them.
frown.gif

Yes, I am sorry. I am doing public damage by enjoying SP equipment. I am sure it is not acceptable for you. Maybe you should ban all SP equipment fans from head-fi? Were you not a mod at one time ?

Dec 28, 2008 at 7:24 PM Post #891 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, he wasn't ever a mod. He's just someone who likes stirring the pot because he doesn't have a stake in the situation.

Not only does he not have a stake in the situation, he has never heard the equipment in question, spoken to Mikhail, and probably done nothing but read this thread. We all know that forums hold the gospel truth, right?
wink.gif

While everyone knows Mikhail is a ridiculously inferior businessman who can not tell the truth a lot of the time, he has never been a scammer or a thief. This has been documented well in this thread and it is great that those with actual experience post their horror stories. For myself, unless he changed his current practices, I would not buy anything from him again. I still have equipment (besides my amps) to be repaired which is non-functional, so I still have a stake in this game.

Since the moderators see fit to let olblu******* keep stirring the pot with his idiotic assertions, I guess people will need to keep clarifying, as they always do after his inane posts.

For those thinking about buying SP, I would not do so at this time. As for Mikhail being invited to meets, I agree that he should not be allowed to go, until he makes serious changes. This would send a message.

Dec 28, 2008 at 8:58 PM Post #892 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by blubliss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not only does he not have a stake in the situation, he has never heard the equipment in question, spoken to Mikhail, and probably done nothing but read this thread. We all know that forums hold the gospel truth, right?
wink.gif

While everyone knows Mikhail is a ridiculously inferior businessman who can not tell the truth a lot of the time, he has never been a scammer or a thief. This has been documented well in this thread and it is great that those with actual experience post their horror stories. For myself, unless he changed his current practices, I would not buy anything from him again. I still have equipment (besides my amps) to be repaired which is non-functional, so I still have a stake in this game.

Since the moderators see fit to let olblu******* keep stirring the pot with his idiotic assertions, I guess people will need to keep clarifying, as they always do after his inane posts.

For those thinking about buying SP, I would not do so at this time. As for Mikhail being invited to meets, I agree that he should not be allowed to go, until he makes serious changes. This would send a message.

Glad we agree. I do think its pathetic that you and a few others cant post in this thread without insulting people. Also, thanks for reinforcing my points.

Dec 28, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #893 of 1,964
Quote:

Glad we agree. I do think its pathetic that you and a few others cant post in this thread without insulting people. Also, thanks for reinforcing my points.

You just insulted every SP owner by saying they are the problem, which is completely wrong, and now you snivel like a baby when I call you out as making idiotic assertions while having no stake in the game and very limited info on the subject.

Please shut your mouth and get out of this thread once and for all. We who have issues can take care of ourselves without your drivel.

Hey, I made a rhyme.
biggrin.gif

Dec 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM Post #894 of 1,964
Quote:

You just insulted every SP owner by saying they are the problem, which is completely wrong, and now you snivel like a baby when I call you out as making idiotic assertions while having no stake in the game and very limited info on the subject.

Please shut your mouth and get out of this thread once and for all. We who have issues can take care of ourselves without your drivel.

Hey, I made a rhyme.
biggrin.gif

X2

Dec 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #895 of 1,964
What I said was, people who order equipment knowing all the problems with SP are the problem. You saying that I insulated everyone is what I was talking about when I said some people continuously confuse topology and sound quality with integrity and honesty. I think to people who are not overly emotional and angry it is clear what I was saying. BTW, insults are against forum policy so I don't understand why you continue on about me breaking the rules and how the moderators should do something about me. Anyone can read your post and see that you are trolling and that I am making good points and not breaking the rules around here. Just so we are crystal on this, I don't think all SP customers are the problem, personally I think a lot of them who encountered problems are victims and people like yourself are the problem. You deciding for everyone who should and should not post in this thread is why I will never stop defending myself or posting my opinions of this subject in this thread. You wont buy his products, you don't think he should be allowed to go to meets and your equipment doesn't work. My amp works, and yes its not a SP. From what I can tell you are the one making ridiculous assertions like who can post and that no one can post unless you have problems with Mikhail. I don't really care if you insult me, it just makes you look bad and makes my point for me. Good Luck getting your equipment fixed.

Dec 28, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #897 of 1,964
Quote:

What I said was, people who order equipment knowing all the problems with SP are the problem.

No here is what you said.

Quote:

As I pointed out earlier, Mikhail is not the problem, its the people who keep on coming back for more, and have him come to meets.

Quote:

You wont buy his products, you don't think he should be allowed to go to meets and your amp doesnt work.

Wrong again. Here is what I said.

Quote:

I still have equipment (besides my amps) to be repaired which is non-functional, so I still have a stake in this game.

By all means, keep sticking your feet in your mouth.
confused_face(1).gif

Dec 28, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #899 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeLa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard anything from Mikhail or has he gone totally underground. For the last two weeks I have not been able to get any response from him.

He called me last week, but I have not been very threatening to him lately, since my main equipment functions great.

Seems as though he hides at times he can't give the answers people want. I don't know why he can't give realistic finish times and continues to give false delivery dates. I have told him over and over to just say your amp is gonna take a long time. That is much better than false/broken promises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back