Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail?
Aug 28, 2008 at 1:18 AM Post #541 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beefy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So you manage to get a couple of calls answered, everyone else must be wrong?
rolleyes.gif

Do you feel nothing for the many people who have paid thousands of dollars and received nothing but empty promises - and sometimes outright lies?

I have $7200 USD is being held by him, for a custom Supra Extreme Platinum XLR. After placing order, I have made some changes, like all Furutech connectors, Dual Plitron transformers, custom transformer cover (none of ready made cover fits), sub copper deck to shield the transformers, 110V ~ 220V switch, etc. They all cause delay. I am sure many people do the same thing like me, just want their amp to be the the way they like. Mikhail has been willing to adopt my changes, and always return my email with detailed info and very patient. Can you get better service else where, have feedom to have what ever wanted for given boudget? No where! Ofcourse, sometime someday some crap happen to someone. When the last time you seen a perfect world anyway?

Aug 28, 2008 at 9:12 AM Post #543 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by TreAdidas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've been in contact with Mikhail. He is responsive to my requests and calls me back. I am happy with that.

Since this thread began, Mikhail has responded to all of my calls and e-mails usually within minutes or a few hours, even on Saturdays and late in the evening. He shipped my amp and followed up.

Aug 28, 2008 at 10:36 AM Post #544 of 1,964
I've made many posts in this thread, including some that were critical of SP. As a frustrated customer, I think that other customers in a similar situation and potential customers benefit from an open discussion of any problems. Because SP has a large customer base here and apparently does much of its headphone amp business with head-fiers, negative publicity and public pressure are things that might influence SP and result in improved business practices. I think that there is some evidence that this has worked (several people have received their amps), and I hope that it will continue and that mine and everyone else's pending issues will be resolved soon.

Some people have posted things here that might be questionable and potentially inflammatory. Maybe I have done that, myself, during some moments of frustration with SP. I expect the moderators to delete those posts, including mine, if the posts are explicitly anti-SP made for no other reason than to fan the flames, or for other good reasons.

I'm still waiting for my amps and I haven't forgotten the frustrations I experienced dealing with SP. I still believe that Mikhail had lied to me in order to prevent me from selling my amps. But I don't think that people jumping in and making extreme anti-SP posts here are helpful. This thread is serving its purpose by raising awareness of customer problems and hopefully leading to improved customer service at SP.

I believe that those anti-SP posts don't serve anyone, whether the community, current customers or potential customers. They confuse things, raise the already charged emotional tone of the thread and will hurt the interests of people waiting for resolution with SP if this thread is closed or deleted.

Aug 28, 2008 at 11:13 AM Post #545 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elephas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...I believe that those anti-SP posts don't serve anyone, whether the community, current customers or potential customers. They confuse things, raise the already charged emotional tone of the thread and will hurt the interests of people waiting for resolution with SP if this thread is closed or deleted.

x2

Aug 28, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #546 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since this thread began, Mikhail has responded to all of my calls and e-mails usually within minutes or a few hours, even on Saturdays and late in the evening. He shipped my amp and followed up.

Same here.

Sep 2, 2008 at 3:54 PM Post #549 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by tagosaku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got an email from Mikhail on Saturday saying amp will ship on Tuesday (today).
Waiting for the shipping confirmation :p

Good luck.
...and, enjoy your new toy.!

Sep 2, 2008 at 4:09 PM Post #550 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good luck.
...and, enjoy your new toy.!

Thanks I really would love some luck
smily_headphones1.gif

Think this is the fourth shipping date I got so far. According to Mikhail the repair was completed and the amp was packed a month or so ago.

Sep 3, 2008 at 5:34 AM Post #552 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockCity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those who managed to contact Mikhail, is he still using the e-mails on his website or does he have a new e-mail address? I would like to send an e-mail so please help me make sure.

Yes. He replied to me using the sales@ address.

Sep 3, 2008 at 12:45 PM Post #554 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by tagosaku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks I really would love some luck
smily_headphones1.gif

....According to Mikhail the repair was completed and the amp was packed a month or so ago.

, and "I didn't ship it because......................."

Sep 3, 2008 at 1:02 PM Post #555 of 1,964
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frihed89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
, and "I didn't ship it because......................."

Sorry, no idea. I am on his ignore list except getting weekly (?) shipping dates
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back