Where do you go biking?
Jun 12, 2008 at 2:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

RedLeader

Headphoneus Supremus
I took my old D30 with me today to grab a couple shots of some new paths I've found behind my house. Got any pics or video of your biking, or trails you frequent?

Instrument of destruction
4.jpg

8.jpg

15.jpg

Fun, but annoying on the way back up
20.jpg

The reason dual-suspension exists!
11.jpg

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #4 of 13
The trails out here aren't built for fixed gear trick bikes. They're usually frequented by ATV's/Four-Wheelers, and Motocross bikes.

In any case, this is my bike. Nothing impressive, but it generally works.

IMG_0294.jpg

No street shots, since I ride solo. The only other BMX'er I know is a thieving $@&#!

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 13
this makes me really want to pump up my tires and hit the trails. I havent got back on my bike since i went on a bike trip to mount snow VT 6 years ago.

Jun 12, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #6 of 13
Dual suspension is for pansies :p HT rider for life!!!!

LOL, j/k. I long for a BMW racelink....

Jun 12, 2008 at 2:27 PM Post #8 of 13
Nice shots RedLeader! I recently moved to the bottom of the escarpment in Riding Mountain National Park, and just got a mountain bike a few weeks ago. I'll grab some photos next time I can get on the trail.

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:19 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dual suspension is for pansies :p HT rider for life!!!!

Yea, I haven't headed down that hill because it's a loooong close to 60 degree incline and I'm not quite ready for that on my current bike. I'll say dual suspension is for fools, but only because I can't afford another bike
biggrin.gif

I actually live in the suburbs, but it's a 30 second bike ride to the city limits, they built right up to them and had to stop. Thankfully there are a bunch of trails in the fields and forests near my place, generally made by ATVs and motorbikes but just fine by me!

Jun 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM Post #10 of 13
i ride the trail of tears mainly around here, (i live on cape cod, MA) and i really prefer hardtail to full suspension, just a preference i guess.

ill get a pic later, but i have a 2006 hardrock comp

it used to be yellow, now its all chipped and crap from rocks, i call them love marks!
biggrin.gif

Jun 12, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #12 of 13
I got a new hardtail bike recently.

Only a few places around chicago I can take it. Palos is the biggest known, and easiest to get to. But with all of this damn rain, I'll never be able to get out there
frown.gif

Jun 12, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by swduncan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No trails for me. Quick trips to the grocery store and other errands. Those pics are getting me interested to find some trails, though.

All I want to do is share the love
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back