Where do you get YOUR music?
May 5, 2006 at 1:56 PM Post #61 of 67
I buy my music wherever I find the best price:
yourmusic
BerkshireRecordOutlet.com
J&R music
Overstock.com
Amazon and Amazon partners (as well as Amazon UK, DE, Japan, and other Amazon entities)
Tower and Tower UK
JPC (German Vendor)
Arkivmusic.com
Buywell (Australian vendor)
HMV Australia and Japan
Russiandvd

Asking friends in other locations across the globe to obtain music for me (which I will pay for).

And I will google search the recording if I'm really looking for a bargain. I have only bought something once on Ebay and that experience was not the best so I have stayed away from it.

I also have the phone numbers of numerous used cd stores here in NYC as well as other locations that I will call when looking for something that is oop.

I guess I'm an inveterate shopper and although I love finding a bargain the lust to acquire too often prevails.

May 6, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #63 of 67
Undergroundhiphop.com,CD Universe ( Because there Almost always cheaper than cdnow, and sometimes cdnow for whatever i cant find at the 2 listed above.

May 7, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #65 of 67
I buy all my music from eaither best buy or target but if I can only get it online(like an import)then I go for amazon.Though I downlaod first then buy if I like what I hear.if not i just delete and i saved my self some money
biggrin.gif

May 8, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #67 of 67
One-off stuff where I could care less about the album: iTunes

Otherwise, I get my CDs from Best Buy - I like to get new releases when they first come out.

If Best Buy doesn't have it, it is amazon.com for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back