Where are all the old school head-fiers?
Feb 14, 2006 at 11:00 PM Post #106 of 109
Quote:

must be giving off a heavy scent of testosterone or something,

definately the "or something" pink
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 14, 2006 at 11:41 PM Post #107 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
definately the "or something" pink
very_evil_smiley.gif

It was probably the way I picked out potatoes of a similar size and checked the firmness of the tomatoes that caught her eye, I won't know until I get "intimate" with her "if" I get intimate.

I went back up for my onions but it was early closing day so it'll be tomorrow now before I make my way back up there.. problem is I don't drink alcohol anymore and I'm really stuck for ideas as to where to take her, the "pub" would have been the default venue but there's no way I'm even going down that route, not even "just this once" so maybe a film or something is the way to go.

Going to see Jethro Tull in concert on the 27th with a "man" friend, would have been the ideal place to take her but I can't do the dirty on my friend as he's really hardcore Jethro Tull and has been looking forward to this for 6 months Heh, excuses excuses I'm just too comfortable being single, that's the truth!

Feb 15, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #108 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
It was probably the way I picked out potatoes of a similar size and checked the firmness of the tomatoes that caught her eye, I won't know until I get "intimate" with her "if" I get intimate.

I went back up for my onions but it was early closing day so it'll be tomorrow now before I make my way back up there.. problem is I don't drink alcohol anymore and I'm really stuck for ideas as to where to take her, the "pub" would have been the default venue but there's no way I'm even going down that route, not even "just this once" so maybe a film or something is the way to go.

Going to see Jethro Tull in concert on the 27th with a "man" friend, would have been the ideal place to take her but I can't do the dirty on my friend as he's really hardcore Jethro Tull and has been looking forward to this for 6 months Heh, excuses excuses I'm just too comfortable being single, that's the truth!

You definitely have an opportunity there! From what I can tell from your earlier threads, the girl could do much worse in that village
rolleyes.gif

Don't worry about the pub. I am sure she's tired of the local blokes trying to drag her along pub-crawls. I think she's waiting to meet a real man.
smily_headphones1.gif
BTW. What's wrong with a walk somewhere nice? And remember, you don't have to show her you collection of rare capacitors the first night together.
evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Feb 17, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #109 of 109
Nice to see wallijonn back here, I miss our philosophical/religious talks... though I suppose those days are over with the absense of 'Outside'.
frown.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
Maybe just me but where I come from "Old School" is about respect and earning it,sometimes the hard way looking up from the seat of your pants wondering what the hell just happened.The best lessons,the ones that "stick" are those are the ones learned the hard way.Some have had it way too easy is my thought and need a serious wakeup call.

I don't want to get all mushy here, but Rick man, you're my hero.
wink.gif

EDIT: Damn, Duncan went and ruined my fun... I was all set to resurrect the first thread.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back