When do you use your headphones most?
Nov 7, 2012 at 8:13 AM Post #16 of 20
While listening to stuff!

I use them while waiting for other things, while watching anime if the background noise level is high,  I also use them while my daughter is listening to kids music on the stereo, or to let her listen to kids music on them.   Kid's music will slowly drive you insane.  Using during study times is good if the music is something you've had for awhile, it helps cut off the background noise. 

If I ever started writing again I would listen to music while writing.  If you match the tempo to what you are writing the words flow out easier.

Nov 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #17 of 20
I usually use headphones when I'm out and about. Walking somewhere, taking the bus. I'm not a huge home listener, though there are times when I feel like rocking out and don't want to disturb the roommates. 

Nov 9, 2012 at 12:08 AM Post #19 of 20
I use them while at work. I'm an airplane factory mechanic so earplugs and secondary over the ear muffs are pretty much required. Though lucky for me I find that with the isolation of my se535ltd's and the blasting music that I can get away with using them alone.

Nov 9, 2012 at 1:39 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:
Kid's music will slowly drive you insane.

One of my cousins used to play a kids' music group called The Wiggles all the time for her (at the time) young daughter. My cousin, my friend, and I got sent to get some stuff from the local Meijer (yes, I'm from Michigan) on the Fourth one year, and she decided to embarrass us in the parking lot by rolling the windows down on her Mustang and blaring that music for everybody around to hear before we got out of the car.

I may still be emotionally scarred from that ordeal, though gladly I have managed to repress any memories of what the music sounded like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back