What's Your Source?
Sep 5, 2007 at 4:21 AM Post #46 of 112
Currently my PC with standard line-out to the LDII. I am upgrading soon to a setup that includes a DAC with both optical and coax inputs, and I plan to use optical outs from my Apple notebook and coax outs from my PC and feed the signal to a new amp. That still falls under the realm of "computer", though =)

Sep 5, 2007 at 4:31 AM Post #47 of 112
Computer to DAC

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:21 AM Post #48 of 112
In order of frequency:-

PC->DAC
CDP
DAP

cheers
Simon

Sep 5, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #53 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow...so few vinyl users to register in so far...

Count me in!
VPI SuperScoutmaster w/signature arm and Dynavector XX-2 MKII cartridge.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #56 of 112
didn't vote but I listen to vinyl and CD too. Also my Mp3 player as well. All formats have it's advantages and disadvantages so it's impossible for me eliminate any of the ones I mentioned.

I even love the radio too which can be the most revelationary musical experinence in terms of non live music.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:55 AM Post #57 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I even love the radio too which can be the most revelationary musical experinence in terms of non live music.

Here in western NY we have a great Jazz station. I love listening to it on Sunday mornings. They have turned me on to a lot of different artists.

Sep 6, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #59 of 112
Computer as source mainly, with a DAP coming in second and a CD player getting almost no use at all. I tried to set up a vinyl rig but I gave up.

Sep 6, 2007 at 6:27 AM Post #60 of 112
Multiple option would be better, voted for DAP, but very often use CDP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back