Whats your party trick?
Aug 18, 2006 at 1:20 AM Post #16 of 52
3rd largest British coin in circulation after the 50p and the £2.

CrucialGizmo.jpg

Aug 18, 2006 at 2:27 AM Post #19 of 52
my party trick is to put both my legs over my head and then light my farts with a bic lighter....but i've been told it is passe and everyone and their brother does it so i am looking for new tricks...

Aug 18, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #21 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
What strange, disturbing, amusing or dangerous thing do you claim as your party piece? Can you chug an entire pint of beer in 2 seconds? Can you moonwalk better than MJ himself? Or can you belch the star spangled banner?

My own unique talent is to fit a 2pence piece up each nostril. Generally to cries of "dont do it again".
eggosmile.gif

picture please

Aug 18, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #23 of 52
I can break my nose. Freaks everyone out every time I do it!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 18, 2006 at 8:03 AM Post #26 of 52
Hand farting. Like using your armpits or the back of your knee, but more natural sounding. Yes...it's disgusting, but as long as the audience gets a laugh.

Aug 18, 2006 at 11:22 AM Post #27 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellafella321
picture please

This pic was taken on a cameraphone last year at the union. Im not recreating it now just for a photo because it hurts like all holy christ to do it. (hope this link works)

n37100067_30292902_9670.jpg

Aug 18, 2006 at 11:26 AM Post #28 of 52
(Dares Duggeh to try the for the 50p's next time). Ouch!

Aug 18, 2006 at 11:32 AM Post #29 of 52
Only and I stress "only" if I'm out of my head (haven't been for 1.5 years) I can do a wicked Mick Jagger impersonation and I can also moonwalk (both fully clothed or nude, whatever)

Sober party tricks include..... farting in stereo (requires precision sphincter control) balancing a jar of pickled onions on my manhood, setting fire to my feet and swallowing a whole boiled egg and passing it out of my behind intact. Please note, I do NOT perform these party tricks all at the same time.

EDIT: BTW, I don't often get invited to parties.

Aug 18, 2006 at 12:38 PM Post #30 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Only and I stress "only" if I'm out of my head (haven't been for 1.5 years) I can do a wicked Mick Jagger impersonation and I can also moonwalk (both fully clothed or nude, whatever)

Sober party tricks include..... farting in stereo (requires precision sphincter control) balancing a jar of pickled onions on my manhood, setting fire to my feet and swallowing a whole boiled egg and passing it out of my behind intact. Please note, I do NOT perform these party tricks all at the same time.

EDIT: BTW, I don't often get invited to parties.

Oooohhh.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back