What's your foobar2000 setup?
Feb 18, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #256 of 527

Quote:
foobar4df2b9027da6f.png

just updated my setup!
biggrin.gif

How do you guys make your waveform seekbar and visualiser (block waveform) so big/tall? Mine seem to be stuck as small little things and I cant drag them bigger. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using Columns UI, should I be default?

Feb 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #258 of 527
I only use those visualizers within skins so I am unsure how you can resize them on their own.
With the Xch4nge 4 skin and a few others I can think of you just drag them to the size you want.
Check the properties as you might be able to size them by changing the variables.

Feb 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #259 of 527
I tried 3 different configurations of my own and wasn't satisfied with any of them (don't have any screenshots).  After some poking around I ended up with DarkOne and I love it.  The multiple layouts and tabs are set up very well and it makes Foobar a pleasure to use instead of my first reaction on launching it of "oh god it's ugly".

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:15 AM Post #261 of 527
Wait, a work by Chris Vrenna that I have never seen before? I loved his work as drummer in NIN as well as him being lead artist for Tweaker. I never knew that he released anything outside of those two bands.

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #262 of 527
What, you didn't know he did video game music? Doom 3, American McGee's Alice (I don't believe he worked on the sequel, though), Quake 4, Enter the Matrix, a few others I don't remember off the top of my head.

(In fact, I only know him through video games; as far as I know/care, NIN is 40% Trent Reznor and 60% Trent Reznor's angst.)

-- Griffinhart

Feb 20, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #263 of 527
What, you didn't know he did video game music? Doom 3, American McGee's Alice (I don't believe he worked on the sequel, though), Quake 4, Enter the Matrix, a few others I don't remember off the top of my head.

(In fact, I only know him through video games; as far as I know/care, NIN is 40% Trent Reznor and 60% Trent Reznor's angst.)

-- Griffinhart

I never really listen to OST's. Usually I download them, and listen to them once or twice after which they will cast digital dust for eternity.
You might want to check out Tweaker though. Under that band Vrenna has released two rather excellent albums. Additionally there is a third album coming up this year, can't wait.

Feb 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #264 of 527

Quote:
American McGee's Alice (I don't believe he worked on the sequel, though)

One track on the sequel OST is by Vrenna, the rest is by Jason Tai and Marshall Crutcher. Well, American McGee had nothing to do with the sequel as well, besides putting his name on the box... :p

Oct 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #265 of 527
Pretty basic.....but works for me.
L3000.gif
 (click for big)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back