What's your foobar2000 setup?
Jan 16, 2012 at 11:26 PM Post #227 of 527
i've been sharing them for a long time over on hydrogenaudio. here's a link to what you need.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22801321/samples.zip

make sure you follow the readme carefully. BTW, the images script is named thumbs, all the others are self explanatory.

Feb 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #232 of 527

Simple, all the info I need & good contrast. I'm a sucker for the old school green screen style.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #233 of 527

That's a slightly modified DarkOne interface. I replaced the Peakmeter Spectrum component with the Waveform seekbar.
In addition I use the TouchRemote DACP server (Foobar plug-in) together with the Apple Remote app on my iPad.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #234 of 527

Quote:

That's a slightly modified DarkOne interface. I replaced the Peakmeter Spectrum component with the Waveform seekbar.
In addition I use the TouchRemote DACP server (Foobar plug-in) together with the Apple Remote app on my iPad.

hey you use dark one too :)  finally someone who knows a proper interface. I cant live without this interface. Its the best ever. 

Feb 9, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #239 of 527
I have been working with a few different players lately but this is my latest Foobar configuration.  I generally use these larger GUI for get parties and put the player on my LCD TV in my Home Theater.

The skin in the latest Xch4ange from Br3tt and this skin is very configurable for those a bit handier with foobar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back