What's your foobar2000 setup?
Sep 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #106 of 527

Quote:
Mildly edited Tech theme...

Nice!!!

I'm currently using Tech 1.4 myself...I see he's up to v1.51...Might have to give it a go....Gotta love Br3tt's work...

beerchug.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #107 of 527
When ive tried Br3tt's work in the past, it has bumped foobar up to ~30% cpu utilization, and way too much memory usage, anyone else seen this?

Sep 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #108 of 527
I suppose it depends, in part, on your computer's hardware. I get a consistent 0% cpu utilization from foobar with this theme. The memory usage is definitely higher than other themes I've used in the past though.

Sep 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #111 of 527
Regarding the sound quality,i think sawstudio and samplitude is way better than foobar2000

Do you even know what you're saying? foobar2000 is bit perfect, there is no loss in sound quality over played digital file with foobar2000. The quality is therefore 100%.

Now if you're saying that those two porgrams have DPS's that 'improve' sound quality, then there might be a grain of truth to it. However it is probable that many of such DSP are also available for foobar2000, although they are not necessarily in the standard DSP array.

Oct 4, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #114 of 527

Quote:
Looks great, but isn't the HUGE artwork a problem at times? I have a lot of music for which images such as that simply don't exist, and scanning all of it would be too tedious too.

Thanks!  The artwork isn't a problem at all for me!  It's quite fun really.  Whenever I rip a cd the first place I go is http://www.allcdcovers.com/.  They usually have the front, back, disc, and inlay's in all hi-res images.  I then place them in the album's folder and name them (front, back, disc, and artist)  Everything loads up instantly, much faster than embedding them in the actual files.  Then all I need to do is left mouse click on the image to view the back of the case or other images.  If there is a cover I can't find, then google images usually comes in handy.

Oct 4, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #115 of 527
There are a bunch of great ones from Br3tt, like Chameleon, Curacao, Tech, Ibizia...etc.
Here are some screens of configs I have worked with and still use.

Spotifoo is also a great new config but I haven't taken any screen shots yet.
Lately,I have been working with the new version of Xch4ange..it is really a great new config.

Oct 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #116 of 527
There are a bunch of great ones from Br3tt, like Kameleon, Curacoa, Tech, Ibizia...etc.
Here are some screenies of configs I have worked with and still use.
foo3-1.jpg

foo2-1.jpg

Foo1.jpg

Lately,I have been working with the new version of Xch4ange..it is really a great new config. 
Spotifoo is also a great new config but I haven't taken any screen shots yet.
My foobar has options for WASAPI,ASIO,KS and VST effects which I use for analyzers.

Your image tags are all messed up.
Try using the image button in Head-fi's post editor, apparently normal 'img' tags don't work as well.

Edit:huh wait, they suddenly load. Maybe it's an addon that messes it up for me.

Second edit: I see you edited your post. That explains it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back