What's your foobar2000 setup?
Aug 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #62 of 527
I made this myself, its very old and I actually lost it when my hard drive ****ed up and now I use the default columns. it is a default UI (IIRC), I made the draws for the buttons in photoshop. Aimed to put everything I need at hand and keep it simple.

20b4bbcf_foooo.jpg

the foobar logo down here between the two visualizations is actually a button that takes you to the main preferences window.

(nevermind the 128 kbps mp3 plz, dont kill me)

Aug 22, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #66 of 527
the step on the DA page was easy enough...

(Ctrl+P) Preferences> Tools> EsPlaylist.
Click on %directoryname% then hit edit, you can change the rgb settings there

if you're not familiar with $rgb, $rgb(0,0,0) is black. $rgb(255,255,255) is white, you can use any combination in between. you can use another application with a colour palette picker and that should give the 3 numbers you need to use.

if you want to change the colours of individual columns in the play list, right click the play list>options>appearance and enable display column header. now you can right click each column header and use the same $rgb() syntax to change the colours here. you might want to hide the column headers again afterwards.

Aug 23, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #67 of 527
I'm quite familiar with RGB , but i didn't find the string to edit the values.

Quote:
the step on the DA page was easy enough...
Quote:
(Ctrl+P) Preferences> Tools> EsPlaylist.
Click on %directoryname% then hit edit, you can change the rgb settings there

if you're not familiar with $rgb, $rgb(0,0,0) is black. $rgb(255,255,255) is white, you can use any combination in between. you can use another application with a colour palette picker and that should give the 3 numbers you need to use.

if you want to change the colours of individual columns in the play list, right click the play list>options>appearance and enable display column header. now you can right click each column header and use the same $rgb() syntax to change the colours here. you might want to hide the column headers again afterwards.

Aug 23, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #73 of 527
the only explanation can be that you didn't extract the configuration folder from the download zip to the correct location.

if using foobar in portable mode, it needs to go inside the foobar folder. if using a standard install, it must be at

%appdata%\foobar2000

^you can copy/paste that into start>search or run to open the correct folder.

Aug 23, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #74 of 527
I think you just saved my Foobar2k skin. I don't use the portable installation and i remember extracting the config. folder in the Foobar2k folder in the Program Files directory. I will check as soon i got home. 

Thank you so much, marc2003

Quote:
the only explanation can be that you didn't extract the configuration folder from the download zip to the correct location.

if using foobar in portable mode, it needs to go inside the foobar folder. if using a standard install, it must be at

%appdata%\foobar2000

Aug 23, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #75 of 527

Quote:

%appdata%\foobar2000

This worked!!  It even looks better now!  Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back