What's your foobar2000 setup?
Aug 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #47 of 527
I haven't checked this thread recently so I just saw that a few people wanted my foobar setup :D

here it is: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29757959/download/fb2k.7z

A little problem though: if you use the Lyrics plugin instead of the console the player crashes every couple of songs, good luck with finding a solution ^_^!

rename both folders inside the zip to "foobar2000" and put them in your program files folder and your appdata/roaming folder (I marked them)

this is how it looks like atm:

Aug 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM Post #48 of 527
I'm looking for some component that let me have something like Mediamonkey and Itunes, where there is a media library tree, and when you click on an artist, you get a list of the albuns and the songs of the albuns on the right, instead of just have to drag and drop the songs into the playlist panel.

Can anyone help me out?

Aug 12, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #50 of 527
Most packaged skins include Columns UI that allows the folder structure that you store your music in to show up in foobar2k.  Then you can look through your folders that you have added to foobar2k, click on it to add it all to the play list.  However, it doesn't allow you to mix and match without drag and drop if you do not intend to add an entire folder string. 

Quote:
I'm looking for some component that let me have something like Mediamonkey and Itunes, where there is a media library tree, and when you click on an artist, you get a list of the albuns and the songs of the albuns on the right, instead of just have to drag and drop the songs into the playlist panel.

Can anyone help me out?

Aug 12, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #51 of 527

It's a ColumnsUI layout that i found on the internet, with some adjustments. What i particularly like is the cover art preview in the bottom panel, makes me feel like i'm browsing my real vinyl or CD collection.

Aug 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #55 of 527
This is mine with DarkOne v.2.1...

Aug 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #56 of 527
foobar117setup-aug2011.jpg

Nice and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back