What's your foobar2000 setup?
Dec 18, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #186 of 527

Quote:
Nice.
What's with the serif font though? I personally can't stand serif fonts (e.g. Times New Roman) on screen. I usually use Tahoma or Segoe UI for user interfaces.
Serif fonts are very nice when printed, on the other hand.

hahah u can change it any font u want (or colour)  but this is my personal preference, I LOVE THIS FONT!

do you like my music?

Dec 18, 2011 at 4:07 PM Post #188 of 527
do you like my music?

Nope. Not really a big fan of sound tracks.

Although Jeremy Soule does bring back quite some memories. The Guild Wars OST by Jeremy Soule was the first music I really listened to. In fact you could say that Jeremy Soule is what made me get into music about four years ago.

Dec 18, 2011 at 4:19 PM Post #189 of 527

Quote:
Nope. Not really a big fan of sound tracks.
Although Jeremy Soule does bring back quite some memories. The Guild Wars OST by Jeremy Soule was the first music I really listened to. In fact you could say that Jeremy Soule is what made me get into music about four years ago.

hahaha no way, same with me!!! jeremy soule is what made me BREATH. The song "gwens theme" from guild wars prophecies was the main song that got me into it.

Dec 18, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #190 of 527
hahaha no way, same with me!!! jeremy soule is what made me BREATH. The song "gwens theme" from guild wars prophecies was the main song that got me into it.

:D

For me it was especially the battle themes from Nightfall, and later Eye of the North.

Looking back it was the time I actually listened to awesome music. After that I took a journey starting at gabber, going to hardstyle, happy hardcore and then even pop. After some time I got to my senses and started listening to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Queen. From there I slowly got into the (in my opinion) awesome taste I get to enjoy today.

I should listen to those OST's again.

Dec 18, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #191 of 527

Quote:
biggrin.gif

For me it was especially the battle themes from Nightfall, and later Eye of the North.
Looking back it was the time I actually listened to awesome music. After that I took a journey starting at gabber, going to hardstyle, happy hardcore and then even pop. After some time I got to my senses and started listening to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Queen. From there I slowly got into the (in my opinion) awesome taste I get to enjoy today.
I should listen to those OST's again.

i see i see, im just into film and game scores mostly and some hip-hop and rap but no new or mainstream stuff.

Dec 19, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #195 of 527
foobar newbie here.

Wondering if anyone knows of a good guide to configure the player for the best sound quality. The visual tweaking will come later but after downloading and doing some searching on the player it's a bit overwhelming.

ASIO, Wasapi, setting the right outputs, any hidden tweaks ... I don't know where to start.

Windows 7 64 bit
Fiio E10 dac/amp

What's the best way to maximize sound quality from the player?

Thanks for any help/tips that'll get me started .. looks like it'll take some time to tweak it just right but I honestly don't know where to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back