What's the worst thing you've ever DONE in public?
Aug 30, 2006 at 5:59 AM Post #31 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
I went outside once without the paper bag on.

lmao thats so great..

haha i remember when i just started high school, i got a hand job in the middle of the incredibles at the movie theatures, and there were little kids all around..

hahahaha

Aug 30, 2006 at 6:21 AM Post #32 of 62
my ex-GF and I were rounding second sprinting to third.... when the park ranger yelled at us to (in his words) "Cool down.. there are kids nearby!!!".

Aug 30, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #33 of 62
Me and my friends were bored, and we were in France for some kind of group student exchange thing. The teacher made this ridiculous test of stuff we hadn't gone over yet and we all failed. We were fond of burning things behind this old church. As if that by itself isn't a bad enough idea, it was our last day so we needed to get rid of all our zippo fuel, because we can't bring fuel back to the US with us of course. Solution? Burn the zippo fuel cans with the tests. Well, worst planning of all time. Light it on fire, and run away and watch the show. I was always on lookout so it sucked. So in a couple seconds, there was a HUGE, LOUD explosion. It was awesome. Also like a millimeter from hitting an old Volkswagen in the parking lot. One of my friends tried to stomp it out because the fire got on his backpack, and the fire got on the bottom of his jeans. We tried to put it out, and the guy filming it all (yes we have tape) just went back to the fire, and back to dude on fire. We were kickin' him and all that and we finally got it out and ran him back to the school (luckily >1 minute away). We tried to get to the top floor for some reason I forget and we got yelled at because we didn't have the permission to get up there. So down three flights we went as we used napkins and hand sanitizer to cure his burn. Later that day, we went around French stores singing christmas carols in english, confusing the hell out of everybody there.

Aug 30, 2006 at 6:59 AM Post #34 of 62
Oh, worst thing I've done in public? I don't actually remember this, but it's on video so I know it happened. I was parading through the streets of Italy with my drunken friends singing "I'm a pretty princess" because they told me to. Not so bad I guess.
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 7:23 AM Post #35 of 62
I went to a supermarket with a couple friends, while sporting a goatee and a rather nice-fitting, flowery black dress. As we were walking through the parking lot a pair of college-age girls glanced at me and giggled, so I threatened to cut them. Good times.

And yes, there are pictures. But I don't have a copy of them.

Aug 30, 2006 at 7:25 AM Post #36 of 62
Too much, but I list some:
* Sex in public places (third base and home run).
* Public drunkeness (100+ times).
* Stay a night at the local hospital, because I was too drunk to take care of myself.
* Party on the last row in the cinema (a bottle of Tequila, salt and lemon).
* Driving 260km/h on a road with a 90km/h limit.
* Driving a truck through The Netherlands, Germany and Poland without a valid drivers license.
* Bargain the price with hookers in Warzaw, Poland. Then just leave when we got the price we wanted (1/3 of what they started with).

Oh boy, I miss the early 90`s!
tongue.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 7:48 AM Post #37 of 62
heh best thing ever:

We were at a lan part and had been about 86 hours out of sleep (3.5 days) running on basically Bawls.

I dont recall why but we all decided to goto goodwill on a whim and buy dresses (we're not female). On the way out we were blasting the radio (off an MP3 player set to random) and that song from supertroopers came on (when they're chasing the europian couple). heh, half of us yelled maple syrup and with that we headed off to the local grocery store (mind you, still in our new dresses!)

I dont remember walking through the store but I do recall the strange looks we were getting and the cashier asking why we just purchased 12 bottles of Mrs buttersworth.

we took it out to the parking lot and I guess (from what I remember heh) that we decided we didnt want to wait until we got home to chug the maple syrup, so we did it infront of the store
rolleyes.gif
. I'm supprised the police werent called, all of us vomited (into a storm drain). Mrs butterworth was a bad idea
tongue.gif

Im not all that embarrassed by it but Im sure some ppl would be
(I dont condone drug use, to MY recollection there was nothing illegal involved)

Aug 30, 2006 at 8:18 AM Post #38 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi
As for those confused about the bases . . .

First Base: Mouth-to-Mouth
Second Base: Hand-to-Genital
Third Base: Mouth-to-Genital
Home Plate: Genital-to-Genital

cool.gif

man times a changing..when i was a kid
1st was kissing
2nd was feeling titties with hand
3rd was feeling bearded clam with hand
home run was..well ....you know

Aug 30, 2006 at 10:44 AM Post #39 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
1st was kissing

Yep, that was the way I remember it.

I once got to third in the backseat of a station wagon full of kids (which I was one of ((15yrs old)) )while traveling through North Dakota and Canada. We were on our way to a church camp in Minnesota.
evil_smiley.gif

The people that came to take us home a month later would not let me and that girl ride next to each other. I guess somebody narked us out.
tongue.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 10:55 AM Post #40 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
1st was kissing

This is where us brits have it easy... Cricket scoring is much easier.

1 run is kissing
2 runs is hands up there
3 runs is hands down there (from either party involved)
a four would be with the mouth
and a six would be fairly obvious.

Now, analogies aside, the only way in real non-dirty non-euphamistic cricket terminology to score a five (aside from a LOT of running which pretty much never happens) is for the ball when bowled to strike the batsman's helmet, which he has removed and placed behind the wicket. It becomes clear why this rule is not included in the analogy.

This thread's getting locked so hard.

And for the record, I have never been naughty in public.

Aug 30, 2006 at 10:57 AM Post #41 of 62
Cussed out the tour guide in front of everybody on the bus when she told us she didn't know where we were going or staying that night.
(Aren't tour guides supposed to know?)
Of course I was under the influence of many liters of Oktoberfest beer at the time
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 11:10 AM Post #42 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
but what's the worst thing YOU'VE done?

probably last weekend in Vegas, every time I was on sunset strip I seemed to be some what half in the bag. Nothing mean but mostly stupid crap messing with people and such.

At Jet night club I remember playing duck,duck,duck, goose with everyone that was waiting for a drink at the bar (not a bad thing but I still am surpised no one punched me..).

the worst thing I have done though was everytime I went to Ceaser's palace shopping center (or the forum should say) I was also pretty lit up..ok I was really drunk a few times and the only thing I remembered about what life taught was how to slide my credit card...

I woke up a few hours later in my room on saturday night after drinking and shopping wandering how did these Ferragamo shoes and Raymond Weil watch get on me...

well no audio equipment for me for the next 5 months, got a pretty credit card bill to pay off first..

And I am not laughing about it...
frown.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #43 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
I'll tell you mine after the thread gets going. I don't want it to be cosed straight away. And if I still have the nerve by tommorow morning when I'm rested and thinking straight.
It's almost 1am here so I'm off to bed.

It's already "tomorrow afternoon" now...
biggrin.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 1:47 PM Post #45 of 62
OK.

I've told my drunk friend to urinate in the neighbours' back yard and she did it.

story behind it.
One night, long time ago when I was young(er) I went out with my friends. They were going to sleep over at my house afterwards because I lived closest to were we went.
When we got home one of my friends had to go to the bathroom. But she couldn't just say it, she had to keep nagging about it. And man, could she nag! So I told her to wait till I opened the door so she could go, but she kept nagging. So I said: "Go and pee in the neighbours' garden if you're in such a hurry." It was a joke but she walked right to the neighbours. Me not being completely sober, then encouraged her to go trough with it.
redface.gif

It was raining a lot if that's any consolation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back