What's the worst thing you've ever DONE in public?
Aug 30, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #17 of 62
I don't do things in public.
biggrin.gif

Not sober anyway.

Would dancing with a drunk girl in a Denny's count? That was in the restaurant part btw.

I once walked into the tavern with a rifle that I just stolen from someones house. I handed it to the bartender, had another beer or two and went home without it.
confused.gif

[size=xx-small]Okay, okay, I did know the people I took the rifle from. I meant it as a joke, but I don't know if they took it that way or not.[/size]

Aug 30, 2006 at 1:05 AM Post #18 of 62
The worst thing I ever did in public was at a parking lot. I was walking and all relaxed. I then let out a loud fart and suddenly, I realised that a couple really nice looking girls were in front of me. I was horrified.

As I walked away, one of them giggled. I wanted to kill myself.

Aug 30, 2006 at 1:32 AM Post #20 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs
The worst thing I ever did in public was at a parking lot. I was walking and all relaxed. I then let out a loud fart and suddenly, I realised that a couple really nice looking girls were in front of me. I was horrified.

As I walked away, one of them giggled. I wanted to kill myself.

if it was me, i'd have faced them, lowered my sunglasses, winked and said, "there's a lot more where THAT came from, ladies."

Aug 30, 2006 at 1:39 AM Post #22 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
I shot a man in reno just to watch him die

Do you hang your head and cry?

Aug 30, 2006 at 2:17 AM Post #23 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
I don't do things in public.
biggrin.gif

Not sober anyway.

Would dancing with a drunk girl in a Denny's count? That was in the restaurant part btw.

I once walked into the tavern with a rifle that I just stolen from someones house. I handed it to the bartender, had another beer or two and went home without it.
confused.gif

[size=xx-small]Okay, okay, I did know the people I took the rifle from. I meant it as a joke, but I don't know if they took it that way or not.[/size]

You paid for a beer with a rifle, and you're from "Orygun"?! I was guessing the upper peninsula of Michigan, but Orygun will do...

Oh, hell, I may as well tell the worst thing I ever did in Public. It was a long time ago, but I TWICE started to pull away from a stop sign, having looked both ways, but neglecting to notice that pedestrians were right in front of me. Nobody hurt, happily.

Laz

Aug 30, 2006 at 3:30 AM Post #25 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by star882
I was repairing a PC in computer repair class and as I reached over the computer to plug in the cables, the edge of the case caught my shirt and caused a "Janet Jackson" accident. Nobody saw it, though.

are you girl-fi?
confused.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #28 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizelbs
Lets see...
Public drunkeness (many, many times)
Fornication (of all varities)
Theft
Vandalism
Yelled profanities
Nudity
Urination

I think that covers it.

X2 There are probably others.

Aug 30, 2006 at 5:31 AM Post #30 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
if it was me, i'd have faced them, lowered my sunglasses, winked and said, "there's a lot more where THAT came from, ladies."

word to that. make the best of a bad situation!

anyway, let's see here. well there was this one time that i became a counselor for a camp for little kids
wink.gif

i can't think of a good one right now. maybe i'll remember this thread later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back