What's the worst thing you've ever DONE in public?
Aug 29, 2006 at 10:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 62

Lisa

Headphoneus Supremus
We've got the worse thing you've seen, to both equiptment and in general, but what's the worst thing YOU'VE done?

I'll tell you mine after the thread gets going. I don't want it to be cosed straight away. And if I still have the nerve by tommorow morning when I'm rested and thinking straight.
It's almost 1am here so I'm off to bed.

Post away and have fun!
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #3 of 62
I don't really know, I once threw up outside of a bar where I went regularly. It was really embarrasing.
Using supermarket trolley's for racing with friends(one inside the trolley and another two pushing.) and many other stupid things when I was 15-18.

I will try to remember better

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #4 of 62
Probably getting into an fight weith my mom involving a lot of yelling when I was younger, lol.

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #5 of 62
stepped on a top, and the needle of the top poked through a good inch out the other side of my foot? i still have the scars on top and bottom of that foot - a perfectly round scar on both sides. BRRR. folks musta been puking seeing me hop around like that as a kid. hop with top.
frown.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #8 of 62
I was drunk and discussion politics with a drunk friend in the subway - at 12:30 am. I'm sure the rest of the people in the train, kept thinking "what an a'hole!".

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:41 PM Post #9 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
oh boy.

okay, i had sex on the beach once (with people around).

I'd be embarrased to even order one of those goofy drinks.

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:44 PM Post #10 of 62
I got to third base with a girl on a couch at a church youth group sleepover.. with sleeping people around..

I'm going to hell for sure
frown.gif

Brandi, if you are out there shoot me a PM!

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:47 PM Post #11 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
I got to third base with a girl on a couch at a church youth group sleepover.. with sleeping people around..

my goodness, i can't remember which one third base is. but i refuse to google it.
Edit- ok I lied, I just googled it. But all I got was this-
Pop_Goes_the_Weasel_cover.jpg

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #12 of 62
Ive done worse, but the most amusing was, we were a group of about 60 on a trip to israel. We ended up spending a lot of time in the desert. The desert meant two very important things. We were forced to (and wanted to) drink 1-2 gallons of water a day (that is, 4-8 liters). Also, if any of you dont know, there arent many bathrooms in the desert. Basically, mass urination was the standard. We would get off the bus, about half the guys would walk 10-15 feet away, turn around, and start urinating, to both the amusement and horror of the 30-some odd girls watching.
Then the girls had to go walk 200 meters away to find some dead bush to squat behind...aint life fair
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 29, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #13 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie
I'd be embarrased to even order one of those goofy drinks.

uh, yeah, that's it. i ordered a goofy drink...

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahn
my goodness, i can't remember what third base is. but i refuse to google it.

jahn, i'll never be able to read your posts and not think of
fathermulcahymash1yw6.jpg
now.

Aug 30, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #15 of 62
i feel so lame. i just got painfully ejected from a "relationship" and didn't even get a walk. and by ejected, i mean she lost interest.
and to think that i haven't been remotely interested in any other girl for a year.

and i totally don't want to read the
"whats the worst thing you've ever done in private" thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back