Whats the limits of what you would eat?
Feb 23, 2008 at 6:15 PM Post #16 of 42
I could eat most things as long as they were sliced up with some ketchup
biggrin.gif

But the look of that lambs head would turn my stomach, I couldn't touch that for love nor money.

Feb 23, 2008 at 6:19 PM Post #17 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You mean the incredible, edible egg? I eat scrambled baby birds all the time!

Lol, they are a little less pleasant when the bones and beaks have developed. They are meant to be ate whole, I believe it's a Taiwanese delicacy. I'll stick with the squid-flavored crackers, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 7:20 PM Post #21 of 42
I've eaten rats, gators, horse and pork brains. Let's not even get into the insect bill of fare. You would be surprised what has been ground up in the manufacturing of many hot dogs and the amount of "acceptable level" insects in many of the well know products you eat everyday.

Feb 23, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #23 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol, they are a little less pleasant when the bones and beaks have developed. They are meant to be ate whole, I believe it's a Taiwanese delicacy. I'll stick with the squid-flavored crackers, thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Philippino balut is what I think you mean. Haven't seen much else mentioned I wouldn't love to eat. Barbacoa de cabeza is one of my favorite dishes, especially the lamb variations. But I would absolutely draw the line at balut. I have meet Philippino's before and when they would smile you could see bits of feather and bone sticking out of their teeth.

Feb 23, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #24 of 42
I have to draw the line at things that are rotting.

You know, surstromming and the like.

Feb 23, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #25 of 42
This topic makes me queezy just thinking about how far I would go if I was in an eat or die situation.

Since I am in my comfy chair, just ate lunch, listening to Joe Satriani, would I eat some of the things others have eaten for survival? Cannibalism, Feces, rotted meat. I don't know.

Feb 23, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #26 of 42
I'll eat anything short of humans, walrus and my father in law's cream of tuna spaghetti sauce.
eek.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #27 of 42
Mustard or Mayo. YUCK!

Feb 23, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #28 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by IceClass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll eat anything short of humans,

But some women taste quite well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back