What'd you do when headphones smush your hair down?
Oct 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 86

Yexu

New Head-Fier
I wouldn't feel uncomfort using headphones for long periods, but my hair always gets smushed down after 10 minutes or so. Anyone has a solution to this?

Oct 20, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #3 of 86
it depends on the design of the headphones, the overall weight of your headphones and your hair design. I personally don't have a problem using headphones if they're not too heavy. You might want to look into clips or iems or buds.

Oct 20, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #4 of 86
Cut your hair..
wink.gif

That works for me, every time a headphone start messing with my hair...

Oct 20, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #7 of 86
confused.gif

I usually stab myself with whatever sharp implement I have handy. Right in the throat. That's the only thing I've ever been able to come up with that works reliably.

I mean, come on man. If you need your hair to look pristine, don't put your headphones on.

Oct 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM Post #8 of 86
Usually it means that it's high time to shave the head
wink.gif

Oct 20, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #11 of 86
Get a haircut. You're starting to look ragged, like some dirty, commune-loving hippie. Stand up straight while you're at it, look people in the eye when you talk to them and put on a tie.

You want to be respectable, don't you?

Oct 20, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #12 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get a haircut. You're starting to look ragged, like some dirty, commune-loving hippie. Stand up straight while you're at it, look people in the eye when you talk to them and put on a tie.

You want to be respectable, don't you?

ROFL!! OMG!! Enough said.
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back