What?????!!!!????
Jul 25, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #16 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Think I could get the local chaps to bless my system?

Find an audiophile priest/shaman and anything is possible!

Jul 25, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #17 of 34
Invite the next round of Witnesses in your home on the condition that they bring holy water.
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #19 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shunyata /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FS: Ultima Kynetiqa Tweak. Increased presence and air in your system. All you have to do is PM me saying HI HAVE A NICE DAY! and my tweak will go through the internet and wirelessly emit from your processor's oscillation into your system's mu receptors and the tweak is done.

Introductory price: Free for head fiers!. $79.99 to the rest of the world.

[edit]Oops please move to the Sale/Trade forum please.

I DEMAND A REFUND!!! as soon as I hit send my zune caught on fire!!!!!?!?!?!!

Jul 25, 2007 at 8:43 PM Post #21 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by no1likesme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I DEMAND A REFUND!!! as soon as I hit send my zune caught on fire!!!!!?!?!?!!

For refunds, we like to have full satisfaction for our clients so Please send in your full rig for research purposes into why the tweak doesn't help, and/or harmed your system. We will ship your system back intact with extra special modifications that only we can hear as a way of saying thanks to the community.

Jul 25, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #22 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. 6 Moons is officially removed from my "reputable reviews" lists, unless that article can be confirmed as a running joke.

Just... wow.

Justwaitaminutehere, you had 6moons on your reputable list?
confused.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 10:39 PM Post #24 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That has to be a joke. The scientific explanation for why the "Intelligent Box" works, (written in italics near the middle of the review) seems like it was hashed out of different parts of dialog from The Matrix, and to me this seems like the ultimate example of the placebo effect. I'm virtually speechless right now.

Look at the list of room treatments at the top of the review.
wink.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #26 of 34
I think some folks here may be confusing sixmoons.com with Moon Audio. They are not the same thing. I've heard Moon Audio gear, and was hugely impressed. The other looks like a rip-off, but that CD device at least is made of nice wood - well, maybe I should say, what a waste of nice wood...

Laz

Jul 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM Post #27 of 34
Prepare yourselves:

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/s...allograph.html

Quotes from Richard Feynman (this is your classic semi-obscure physicist reference) and Dostoyevsky (should have gone for a little more obscurity here for smart points. If it would have been necessary to Google the quote's author, I would have thought the reviewer more of an authority on signal transfer improvement sticks) spice it up nicely.

Jul 25, 2007 at 11:54 PM Post #29 of 34
After I read about a paragraph of reviews like that^ my brain shuts down and all the words read as "blahblahblahblahjanetrenoblahblahblah
blahblahblahposhspiceblahblahblahkangaroo
leathersoccershoesblahblahblah".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back