What?????!!!!????
Jul 25, 2007 at 4:34 AM Post #4 of 34
Jul 25, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #6 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like this one.

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/m...amica2/ib.html

That has to be a joke. The scientific explanation for why the "Intelligent Box" works, (written in italics near the middle of the review) seems like it was hashed out of different parts of dialog from The Matrix, and to me this seems like the ultimate example of the placebo effect. I'm virtually speechless right now.

Jul 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM Post #7 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm virtually speechless right now.

I'm speechless that someone would pay $200 on a wooden box with $2 electronics and a plastic card...but, hey, I also don't have weights on my electronics, power conditioners, and I don't green marker my CDs...more power to Geoff Kait for finding gullible saps and making a business out of it!
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 4:16 PM Post #9 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm speechless that someone would pay $200 on a wooden box with $2 electronics and a plastic card...but, hey, I also don't have weights on my electronics, power conditioners, and I don't green marker my CDs...more power to Geoff Kait for finding gullible saps and making a business out of it!
biggrin.gif

I agree, I shined a flashlight on my cds and it made a HUGE difference for like $2

Jul 25, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. 6 Moons is officially removed from my "reputable reviews" lists, unless that article can be confirmed as a running joke.

Just... wow.

I agree. I used to respect them.

Jul 25, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #12 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

I agree; I mean, all the power to him if he can make a fortune with seemingly useless products, but I still think its sad that people (and more specifically 6moons) fall for it and then actually claim to notice significant improvements in their music.

Jul 25, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #13 of 34
FS: Ultima Kynetiqa Tweak. Increased presence and air in your system. All you have to do is PM me saying HI HAVE A NICE DAY! and my tweak will go through the internet and wirelessly emit from your processor's oscillation into your system's mu receptors and the tweak is done.

Introductory price: Free for head fiers!. $79.99 to the rest of the world.

[edit]Oops please move to the Sale/Trade forum please.

Jul 25, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #14 of 34
Frankly if I'm going to get some "ghost in the machine" type of tweak I'm going to the Big Man Himself! Nothing like a sprinkle of holy water, a few liturgical candles and a 24 hour prayer cycle to really bring out the best in the system. God Listens!
wink.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Frankly if I'm going to get some "ghost in the machine" type of tweak I'm going to the Big Man Himself! Nothing like a sprinkle of holy water, a few liturgical candles and a 24 hour prayer cycle to really bring out the best in the system. God Listens!
wink.gif

Think I could get the local chaps to bless my system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back