What would you name your band?
Jan 10, 2011 at 5:52 AM Post #91 of 100
Fallen Whales

Quote:
I thought of this one a few days ago:

Attack Ships on Fire off the Shoulder of Orion

Our fans will know us as ASFSO or probably just Attack Ships. Clearly we will play some fairly nerdy Indie Alt-Folk rock (whatever that means).

Cool Bladerunner reference.  Hats off man, I adore that scene.  Rutger's finest screen moment.

Jan 13, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #93 of 100
My old band did a few shows at an open mic night as "Dr. Huxtable and the Christmas Sweaters"

Jan 13, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #94 of 100

Quote:
Ha! My brother and pick band names when we're bored. He wants to start a band called "Totenfuhrer" - means "Supreme Leader" in German. If I start a band, It'd be called "Bald Mannequins". All our album covers would feature shots of mannequins done up like band photography. You know, carrying instruments, wearing the band's clothing etc. only without wigs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Other good band names we came up with:
Tom Cruise (Hardcore Death metal, imagine the name done up in a real Gothic blackletter
biggrin.gif
)
Synaptic Shader 2.0
Sandpaper Needs Love Too

Whoo. We should write down more of them...
biggrin.gif

Would that would be Tom Crüze?

Jan 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #95 of 100

Quote:

Quote:
Ha! My brother and pick band names when we're bored. He wants to start a band called "Totenfuhrer" - means "Supreme Leader" in German. If I start a band, It'd be called "Bald Mannequins". All our album covers would feature shots of mannequins done up like band photography. You know, carrying instruments, wearing the band's clothing etc. only without wigs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Other good band names we came up with:
Tom Cruise (Hardcore Death metal, imagine the name done up in a real Gothic blackletter
biggrin.gif
)
Synaptic Shader 2.0
Sandpaper Needs Love Too

Whoo. We should write down more of them...
biggrin.gif

Would that would be Tom Crüze?

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back