What Woman are You Thinking of Right Now?
Dec 12, 2007 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 87

Lazarus Short

Headphoneus Supremus
OK guys, you should have known this was coming, and I really can't imagine why someone did not post this before now.

I was on Yahoo New this evening, and saw a piece on the new Indiana Jones movie. I went thru a slideshow, and there in a group pic, I saw that Karen Allen is back! Oh, what a babe!! She was wearing that beautiful smile, the one that almost rivals Mira Furlan's smile. Ahhhhhhh.......

So what woman/women are you thinking of? What is the stat: a man thinks of a woman every ten seconds?

Laz

Dec 12, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #2 of 87
Any that'll do me right now.

Dec 12, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #3 of 87
My Wife ........... She may read this thread later. If she doesn't then every woman except her
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2007 at 10:07 AM Post #8 of 87
A pretty medicine student I met a few weeks ago. We're going out and I'm quite happy with it! She's been on my mind for 2 weeks now, and will probably stay for quite some time!
wink.gif

Dec 12, 2007 at 10:18 AM Post #9 of 87
My Wife! She puts up with alot of audiophile c**p.

Dec 12, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #10 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by howl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hasegawa Kyoko...man I can't get her off my mind.

you watching a drama with her in it?

Dec 12, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #14 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was on Yahoo New this evening, and saw a piece on the new Indiana Jones movie. I went thru a slideshow, and there in a group pic, I saw that Karen Allen is back!

So what woman/women are you thinking of? What is the stat: a man thinks of a woman every ten seconds?

Well... Karen Allen now! Thanks a lot.

That's like saying "Don't think about zebras".
smily_headphones1.gif

She is yummy...

GAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back