What Woman are You Thinking of Right Now?
Dec 12, 2007 at 3:41 PM Post #16 of 87
My girlfriend actually. She won't get out of bed. Its almost 11 o'clock. Ridiculous.

Dec 12, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #19 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it isn't your wife (at least the vast majority of the time), you married the wrong woman.

X2
wink.gif

Dec 12, 2007 at 3:51 PM Post #20 of 87
my mother, I dearly miss her. But I will see all the family after exams

Dec 12, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #22 of 87
Her... just a girl I sort of like, not sure yet but really want to get to know her better because she seems so great.

Yeah I'm at that stage...
biggrin.gif

Dec 12, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #25 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me too...what a coincidence!
tongue.gif

She gets around, eh?

Dec 12, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #27 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girlfriend actually. She won't get out of bed. Its almost 11 o'clock. Ridiculous.

That's the norm for my girlfriend too. One day she was awake about 5 hours. Today she got up when I did (7 AM) but I see an afternoon (12:01 - 3 PM or so) nap in her future... EDIT - She didn't answer the phone, so there's a good chance I'm right.

Dec 12, 2007 at 6:58 PM Post #28 of 87
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_baseball_08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girlfriend, who is actively seeking a relationship with another guy. I know about it, she doesn't know I know about it. She has no idea what's coming to her this Christmas season.. Haha..

hahaha

Dec 12, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #29 of 87
Olivia Hussey, what a cutie. I wouldn't say I was thinking about her. I simply looked at the CD cover of the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack that I'm listening to right now.

As for my thoughts about a woman? They're on my wife who I had just had a IM chat with regarding the above said soundtrack. Yeah, married guys are boring like that.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back