What will you do tonight to celebrate the new year?
Dec 31, 2006 at 11:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

MASantos

Headphoneus Supremus
I am going to have dinner with some college friends in a restaurant of another colleage. Homemade food, great wines(one of our friends is enologist and get great wines for free!
biggrin.gif
) and the place is great!

After midnight well go to the cascais bay area to see an fireworks and pirotecnic show and afterwards we'll probably go to to one of our homes to spend the rest of the night partying!

What will you do?

Dec 31, 2006 at 11:20 AM Post #2 of 39
I have invited some friends over, for dinner and something to drink!
There will be some fireworks as well, and then probably party into the night...

Dec 31, 2006 at 11:26 AM Post #3 of 39
Order pizza. Play StarCraft.

Dec 31, 2006 at 11:30 AM Post #4 of 39
My life is quite pathetic right now: I'll do my thesis into the night and watch partyppl pass my window... Well, it's my own fault that I am running late with my studies...
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2006 at 12:52 PM Post #5 of 39
Nothing really out of the ordinary. I'll have a glass of wine and listen to some new music well into the early hours of the new year, and probably plan my next Head-Fi purchase.
plainface.gif

Dec 31, 2006 at 1:53 PM Post #7 of 39
I've got a cold/flu of some sort so the partying will probably be nixed this year. I've spent the last month running my ASS off ensuring that Tampa can have its' liquor and wine tonight and around the previous holidays. Now if I go out and drink it's odd because I figure it'll just be another bottle I'll have to replace in the new year. I've got my holiday bottle of Sailor Jerry that I got free from the company (a rare occurance), so I guess my new years will involve drinking a decent bit of that, watching a couple downloaded movies, and listening to vinyl. Actually that sounds pretty damned good.

Dec 31, 2006 at 2:19 PM Post #9 of 39
Maybe an afternoon movie with our 8-year old son; then dinner out, put boy to bed, and snuggle up with the wife for the clicking of the seconds.....

NightWoundsTime, sorry you're not feeling well. I empathize with your "inventory" struggle, my brother works in the industry and he goes through this each year. He'd rather have the profits, though
icon10.gif

Dec 31, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #10 of 39
My hopes are that I'll be at the hospital watching my wife give birth to our new baby. She has been miserable the last few days with the contractions & hip pain, and just wants the baby out now.
(It will be a girl.)

Dec 31, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #12 of 39
Sit in a chair and ask myself why I do what I do to my body (took 10 days off from the gym, longest in 2 yrs?) for the Christmas break, and I started up yesterday, today so I will be in no possible ability to move

Dec 31, 2006 at 3:43 PM Post #13 of 39
My New Years was a small failure. I meet a girl I like and I kiss her only to find out that my best friend for 14 years has been going for her for a year (I live in another country and don't really keep in touch). He doesn't tell me until after i'v done anything with her, then he comes across ****s blocks her, and makes her leave. He then goes puts on a drunk act, and makes me look like a complete ass. I'm left sitting alone watching the fireworks only to make my way by foot to the bob sinclair concert. I'm listening from my room, and it sounds pretty good. Overall, a funny night.

A side note, isn't it strange moving back to an old home town and seeing how everything has this constant feel, but the people are all different. One example, I saw some old friends from a while ago, they were konked out on K and Cocaine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back