What was the best portable headphone, earphone or custom IEM you've seen someone in public wearing?
May 26, 2011 at 10:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14
I saw someone with a custom IEM, but unfortunately, he got on the train going uptown while I was going downtown and didn't get a chance to speak to him to find out what model he was using...
frown.gif

I've seen someone wearing a Audio Technica M50 while I was taking a walk through the park.

I've seen a few people with Westone 3's and Shure SE530's.

May 27, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #3 of 14
Saw someone with LiveWire's custom in-ear monitors before (actually spoke to him on the train about them--good conversation). Also someone with Shure E4C, Shure SE530, Sennheiser IE7 and Monster Turbine Pro's, as well as B&W P5's.

May 27, 2011 at 1:09 AM Post #4 of 14

Quote:
I saw someone with a custom IEM, but unfortunately, he got on the train going uptown while I was going downtown and didn't get a chance to speak to him to find out what model he was using...
frown.gif

I've seen someone wearing a Audio Technica M50 while I was taking a walk through the park.

I've seen a few people with Westone 3's and Shure SE530's.

Could that have been me 
o2smile.gif
? What train and time?

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

May 27, 2011 at 2:24 AM Post #5 of 14
Myself in a mirror wearing my Bf's HD800's with his Graham Slee amp lol. Other then that i have seen HD25-1 ii... That's it guess not many people are into there music where i live.

May 27, 2011 at 1:54 PM Post #7 of 14
Tall blond lady at the SFO airport wearing customs with clear shells. No clue what kind of customs they are LOL.

My daily commute is full of people with their apple earphones and beats in-ears.

May 27, 2011 at 5:30 PM Post #10 of 14
Hmmm, I saw myself reflected in a window wearing the UM3X.... (doesn't count, I know).

I have seen the Sennheiser HD25 and HD280 quite a bit, as well as some ATH-M50s (around my school, at least). I have a friend who uses RE0's frequently also.

May 27, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #12 of 14

Quote:
It was the A train during 4pm earlier this year.

I take the A train! Interesting, did I have a bag or something that I was carrying? Not a backpack but like a briefcase looking bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back