What type of Milk do you Drink?
Dec 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #91 of 262
Quote:
Raw Whole Milk (farm fresh and fantastic, when available); Whole Milk; 2%; 1% and PET Brand Evaporated Milk. 
wink.gif

Farm Fresh is difficult to find but micro-filtered unpasteurized whole milk is just fantastic.

Dec 21, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #92 of 262
Unsweetened almond milk here. Or if its unavailable then skim milk.

Dec 21, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #103 of 262
What a thread full of posers. The only way a man should drink milk is straight from the udder. And real men suck it from the udder in a sexual way. The way Ol ' Bessie (my #1 cow) moos when I'm drinking my fill down there always puts that jealous look in Berthas' eyes (my side cow). Sorry Bertha you'll just have to wait your turn.

Dec 21, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #104 of 262
What a thread full of posers. The only way a man should drink milk is straight from the udder. And real men suck it from the udder in a sexual way. The way Ol ' Bessie (my #1 cow) moos when I'm drinking my fill down there always puts that jealous look in Berthas' eyes (my side cow). Sorry Bertha you'll just have to wait your turn.
Hoookayy lol

Jan 24, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #105 of 262
Common types here are 3.5% and 1.5%. Personally prefer the 3.5%, the low fat ones taste like water in comparison. I bet I could get used to even fattier milk. Fat in milk = flavor, and it's not like those few extra grams of fat a day make a difference, no one downs an entire pack of milk a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back