What TV series do you watch?
Oct 23, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #46 of 68
Wilfred...
Has to be one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long time.

Netflixting: Star Trek Enterprise(2 more episodes and I'm finished), Star Trek TNG(just restarted), and Star Trek Voyager(just restarted).
Battlestar Galactica was great.
Outcasts(BBC) had a lot of potential. They should bring it back...

Oct 25, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #48 of 68
Criminal minds, Grimm, Person of interest, American chopper, Boardwalk Empire, (reruns of The Wire), Haven, and a few others. 

Oct 26, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #49 of 68
Hawaii Five-0, Once Upon A Time, The Good Wife, Parenthood, Bizarre Foods, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Mysteries at the Museum, Off Limits, just to name a few.

Oct 26, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #50 of 68
Just found out the new (3rd) Forbrydelsen is out.
This is the original Danish series that was made into the American series "the Killing"

The first series was the best so far but Sarah Lund is great!

Oct 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #51 of 68
Will take a look at some of you guys suggestion. I currently watch Dexter and The Walking Dead, and I am impatiently waiting for some new Breaking bad and some new Game Of Thrones (the best there is!). Person of interest is entertaining, albeit not as addictive as other shows (I watch it when I can).

Have a nice day!

Oct 28, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #52 of 68
Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Killing, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, Weeds, Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, The News Room,
Doctor Who, Luther, Peep Show, Supernatural, Sons of Anarchy, Wilfred, White Collar and Chopped (if that counts).

Plus there's a ton of shows that have concluded to always go back to. Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Lexx, Farscape, Babylon 5, The Wire, etc.

Oct 29, 2012 at 7:41 AM Post #55 of 68
Cant wait for Game of Thrones and True Blood to start back up.

Oct 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #56 of 68
My favorite is a tie between Justified and Boardwalk Empire. After those two, it's Breaking Bad, True Blood, and The Walking Dead. I'm not sure why I watch The Walking Dead anymore (beyond season 1, really), but it's entertaining for the most part.. no matter how silly the people and their decisions are.

ps. Nice necro.

Oct 30, 2012 at 1:44 AM Post #57 of 68
Stargate Atlantis (i admit, this is the best american series i've seen) it sucks it only had 5 seasons. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back