What TV series do you watch?
Aug 7, 2008 at 4:47 PM Post #17 of 68
I watch a lot of tv shows on Netflix.

First tier shows I love

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Friends
Frasier (if the sometimes dry humor doesn't put you off)
Firefly
Seinfeld

Judgement-you might or might not like these, I do

Entourage (racy, not sophisticated, and a paean to excess-but fun and sometimes an interesting look at Hollywood).

Battlestar Galactica: Enjoyable, but overrated on the net...Starbuck is awful in the beginning and better but still somewhat annoying later. Somewhat slow at times. Some very interesting political and religious themes though, I really like that about the show.

Lost...enjoyable if you can get past the ridiculous plot machinations...I can.

Freaks and Geeks...Judd Apatow look at high school, was only on one season. Worth finding, clever and somewhat realistic. You'll see where some of his later stars got their start, when they were much younger.

X-Files...doesn't hold up as well as when I first watched it, and I stopped watching in the later seasons.

Aug 7, 2008 at 7:00 PM Post #22 of 68
Oh and i forgot; The Big Bang Theory
biggrin.gif
Good stuff

Aug 7, 2008 at 9:03 PM Post #26 of 68
i'm addicted to that 70s show. i never did watch it when it was on..but i catch the reruns everyday. i even watch em twice...cuz fx shows em again later at night. i also watch the office.

Aug 7, 2008 at 10:44 PM Post #27 of 68
battlestar, thought it wass gonna be poo, didnt bother watching on tv, thougth What, rented it from internet, addicted!

it has everything, drama, betrayal, relationships, politics, greed, mutiny, action, war, etc, beats any other series it competes with hands down imo, refreshing to think a spinoff/remake is actually good!

Aug 8, 2008 at 1:35 AM Post #28 of 68
Dexter
Weeds
Californication (Best. Show. Ever.)
Big Love
Entourage
Flight of the Conchords
Chuck
Pushing Daisies
South Park
30 Rock (Funniest. Show. Ever.)
The Office

Geez, I watch waaaaaaaay too much TV
bigsmile_face.gif
!

Aug 8, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #29 of 68
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
The Courbert Report
Sponge Bob
Whatever the kids are watching
Mythbusters
Deadliest Catch
Survivorman
Man Vs Wild
Dirty Jobs
Tom and Jerry
Hockey
Football (Steelers and Browns)
College Football (Notre Dame, Penn State)

Aug 8, 2008 at 3:29 AM Post #30 of 68
Working my way through Deadwood at the moment. Probably the best series I've seen in quite a while. Mind you, overall, I don't watch that much TV. Music books and internet are generally more fun.
normal_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back