frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Apr 4, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #2 of 61
what kind of music are you into?

i found that when i listened to rock, it was pretty good for venting out emotions and cheering me up...just try and get into the music...

Apr 4, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #3 of 61
Do you want depressing music, or uplifting music? Kinda confused here...
Slade

Apr 4, 2006 at 5:00 AM Post #4 of 61
elliot smith is a good choice is these situations. one of my friends made a mix cd of the postal service/elliot smith and it was a good combo.

ska could be of some good help to. really can't be too sad listening to ska.

Apr 4, 2006 at 5:02 AM Post #5 of 61
Aimee Mann - some of her sadder stuff.

It doesnt really take me out of being sad - but it does make me feel better about it anyways. Kinda relaxing and mellowing.

[edit]: After seeing the above reply. Elliott Smith is sometimes a knee-jerk reaction i make when i think "Hey, im sad, elliott smith it is..." but i just find as if it clashes with me. Aimee Mann however, brilliant....

Rob.

Apr 4, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #8 of 61
How about some Billie Holiday?

Apr 4, 2006 at 6:33 AM Post #11 of 61
I may get made fun of for saying this, but the Aquabats is the most happy go lucky stuff I know of, always makes me laugh. Check em out if you like upbeat ska...
biggrin.gif

Slade

Apr 4, 2006 at 7:39 AM Post #12 of 61
jesse sykes and the sweet hereafter - Reckless Burning

Angels of Light - How I loved You

the first is more relaxed and better for feeling depressed heartache, where you want to sit on a couch in the dark and just sulk

the angels of light is more pain and anger, and good if you want to drive, or break something, i dont know....

both are wonderful and have helped me through many a bad mood. i actually listened to how i loved you tonight.

Apr 4, 2006 at 9:31 AM Post #13 of 61
Ska for sure if you want upbeat positive music. I would suggest Kemuri or maybe the Toasters

If you want depressing music, the Lost in Translation soundtrack and most music by any band on that album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back