What this site has taught me.
Aug 3, 2007 at 8:37 AM Post #62 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by eightbitpotion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cables DO change the sound...I have first-hand experience with it. I've disassembled cables and rewound them in my own ways to see how it affects the sound. The biggest difference is in the gauge of wire, and geometry.
smily_headphones1.gif

Everyone, one objective proof they make a difference is to try doing without them, I mean cables.

Aug 3, 2007 at 11:33 AM Post #64 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by wafflesound
This is hilarious. 3 pages.

I find the quoted post above, combined with very first post in this thread, very telling... and annoying. They are little more than an intentional insult followed up by the gloating reaction a troll might have when they've once again successfully and intentionally managed to upset people. Very uncool, and will not be tolerated in the future.

I've been one who has fought to allow BOTH sides to present their arguments on these ongoing, never-to-be-resolved subjective issues ... hoping to provide a fair balance of opinions through intelligent, civilized, respectful-of-other's-opinions discussion ... but it's threads like this .... threads that appear to be started and worded for no other reason than to inflame emotions by insulting the opinions of others and sparking up yet another useless pissing match between members .... that are starting to make me change my mind.

This thread is locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back