WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Aug 24, 2004 at 8:42 PM Post #107 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
I'm an aardvark, not a God-damned pig.

- Chris

And a hermaphrodite aardvark, at that...

(Unless there have been new revelations -- I gave up somewhere around "Guys".)

Aug 24, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #109 of 181
Mine is Henry Earl. Read more about him:

What's up with Henry Earl

Check out his stats in the top left corner. This man is a celebrity!
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 9:48 PM Post #110 of 181
There is a pandabear in Berlin Zoo and a cartoon about a pandabear which are both named after me. Thus the pandas

Aug 24, 2004 at 10:09 PM Post #111 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea Bag
Well bootman, I just did. Guess threads like these will keep popping up when previous ones die out.

This thread is turning into a 'two-in-one' usernames & avatars, which is a good thing I guess! By the way, what's your complete story if you don't mind?
icon10.gif

My username's story is in the old thread.
wink.gif

My avatar is always changing.
Currently Gojira is celebrating his 50th.
icon10.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 11:21 PM Post #112 of 181
The original "super band".

Aug 25, 2004 at 1:12 AM Post #114 of 181
I love my digital camera and enjoy experimenting with it. I've take a bunch of photos of water lilies at the Atlanta Botanical Garden (lovely place), and this is one... My first attempt at an avatar, I'm sure it'll change in a bit...

Aug 25, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #115 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpw
Mine's a detail of my 1951 Harley-Davidson EL. I think the Panhead was one of the prettiest motors Harley ever made. It was given to me by my uncle. I'm the sales mgr for a Harley dealer but, since I can ride pretty much anything I want, this is the only Harley I actually own.
It has a foot clutch/tank shift and is a bit of a challenge to ride.

As for username: CPW stands for Crack Pipe Whor*s (a mythical band of which I'm the singer/lead guitarist). They've played with all the big name acts. Sometimes people will even admit to having seen them in concert-even though they don't exist!
CPW

Nice ride! Hey, I've been thinking of trading my '99 FLSTC. You cut me a sweetheart of a deal? Fellow Head-Fier and all that is.

Kidding. This one has a lot of life left in her. May add but likely won't trade. Of course, if you ever get the itch for new gear and want to sell that pan, let me have first crack!

Aug 25, 2004 at 1:26 AM Post #116 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea Bag
You know, in an attempt to find out about the origin of your name, I went to google and typed in 'skullguise' and guess what? Of all the four pages of successful hits, your username in the headfi forum came up on top of the list!

Regarding your name, is it something to do with a gaming character?
confused.gif

Stupid me, didn't think it would come up in a google search, but there's one place it did.

Link Here Shows a list of characters from author Brian Lumley's "Necroscope" series, a REALLY cool look at Vampires and alternate origins of the legend. Devetaki Skullguise was a vicious "lady" vampire who wore masks to cover half her face which was disfigured.

I highly recommend Lumley's books to anyone wanting to read some neat horror books; as I mentioned, alternatives to the standard vampire lore. Throws in alternate universes, Necroscopes (people who can cimmunicate with the dead), groups of ESP Spies, etc etc etc. Unique and interesting stuff.

Enough for now.....off to listen to my new amp, courtesy of ama!

Aug 25, 2004 at 3:09 AM Post #117 of 181
Mikey,

I feel sorry about your health condition and admire your candidness. I pray you make it through these hard times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
I was 53 and was producing three times the amount of the testosterone a 25 year old man makes.

Now, that sure sounds like a bodybuilder's dream!
blink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
...I think it is very important to get yearly check-ups and not to ignore your aches and pains.

Thanks for the advice. I'm 38 and I better start getting those yearly checkups myself.

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Aug 25, 2004 at 5:49 PM Post #118 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
On a two week trip we decided to count kangaroo roadkill and gave up at around 70 because it got a bit boring after a while.

Same here, lost interest after counting to about 70, in fact I think now I've seen more dead kangaroos than healthy ones.

My avatar & handle came from that brand which have gotten me into this mess, ever since I saw that cool Nak 700 back when I was 11.

Aug 25, 2004 at 8:13 PM Post #120 of 181
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Get it?
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back