WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AVATAR ABOUT?!
Aug 24, 2004 at 2:02 PM Post #92 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3lusiv3
Those old threads are funny now because people are describing avatars that are different to their current ones.

True, and in a few months the same will be said of this thread.
tongue.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 2:02 PM Post #93 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin
A friend from college

Hey Ray, your friend is good looking! Did you ever ask her out?
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 2:22 PM Post #95 of 181
Mine's a detail of my 1951 Harley-Davidson EL. I think the Panhead was one of the prettiest motors Harley ever made. It was given to me by my uncle. I'm the sales mgr for a Harley dealer but, since I can ride pretty much anything I want, this is the only Harley I actually own.
It has a foot clutch/tank shift and is a bit of a challenge to ride.

As for username: CPW stands for Crack Pipe Whor*s (a mythical band of which I'm the singer/lead guitarist). They've played with all the big name acts. Sometimes people will even admit to having seen them in concert-even though they don't exist!
CPW

Aug 24, 2004 at 3:06 PM Post #96 of 181
mine is the pic of my friend's younger daughter.
He has 2 daughters, both of whom I have watched grow. I have this connection with them that can't be described except everytime one of them does something which might cause them harm, My heart just stops then and I stop breathing.
All I will say is if I have to go to another city, it won't be easy.
Everytime they say " Uncle Ranjan" and i can't help but smile.

I suppose most of you with kids know what I mean.
cool.gif

Kunwar

Aug 24, 2004 at 3:35 PM Post #97 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by raymondlin
she already has a boyfriend so no. I wanted to, and a lot of other guys wanted to, believe me !

Does she know her face is now recognizable in 148 countries?
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 6:09 PM Post #99 of 181
It's me.......kinda........ I don't know if you guys have the stomach for this or not. So here goes. It's not for the squeamish. It has to do with my wife of 30 yrs. saying it reminds her of me. Spunky, bounce back from adversity, generally happy, and her way of accepting what is now me, even if only in part. It is also a reminder to me that myself, be it as it may be, is gettin better all the time and it ain't so bad being "Mini". As I say only in part right now but changing on a daily basis.....You see last year I had a bilateral orchiectomy due to two large pre-cancerous spots on my testicules. A 55 year old man produces only about a quarter of the testosterone that a 25 year old man does. I was 53 and was producing three times the amount of the testosterone a 25 year old man makes. This was burning out my system. My prostate numbers were very high and it ached. I could only pee if I was catheterized. My crotch felt like someone kicked me there, all the time. A long story short, the dingle berries had to come out. I had open-heart surgery two years before this and a messed up back, ruptured discs and six protruding discs, as well as many other assorted problems. I could no longer have any testosterone, as I would end up cancerous in other areas so they put me on Estrogen, the female hormone. I am doing fine now, despite changes (one year into five years of female puberty this stuff is putting me thru). I only mention all of this because I think it is very important to get yearly check-ups and not to ignore your aches and pains. Get to a doctor. There you have it, my public service announcement. Please be sensitive and kind. Best; Mike
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #100 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
It's me.......kinda........ I don't know if you guys have the stomach for this or not. So here goes. It's not for the squeamish. It has to do with my wife of 30 yrs. saying it reminds her of me. Spunky, bounce back from adversity, generally happy, and her way of accepting what is now me, even if only in part. It is also a reminder to me that myself, be it as it may be, is gettin better all the time and it ain't so bad being "Mini". As I say only in part right now but changing on a daily basis.....You see last year I had a bilateral orchiectomy due to two large pre-cancerous spots on my testicules. A 55 year old man produces only about a quarter of the testosterone that a 25 year old man does. I was 53 and was producing three times the amount of the testosterone a 25 year old man makes. This was burning out my system. My prostate numbers were very high and it ached. I could only pee if I was catheterized. My crotch felt like someone kicked me there, all the time. A long story short, the dingle berries had to come out. I had open-heart surgery two years before this and a messed up back, ruptured discs and six protruding discs, as well as many other assorted problems. I could no longer have any testosterone, as I would end up cancerous in other areas so they put me on Estrogen, the female hormone. I am doing fine now, despite changes (one year into five years of female puberty this stuff is putting me thru). I only mention all of this because I think it is very important to get yearly check-ups and not to ignore your aches and pains. Get to a doctor. There you have it, my public service announcement. Please be sensitive and kind. Best; Mike
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Although you're not facing us in person, that's bravery if ever I encountered it. You're welcome anytime Mike! Hope the world's treating you well and God Bless!
cool.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 7:07 PM Post #101 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flea Bag
Although you're not facing us in person, that's bravery if ever I encountered it. You're welcome anytime Mike! Hope the world's treating you well and God Bless!
cool.gif

I agree.
Not too many men would have the courage to be humorous and light hearted after all that.
A true man.

Aug 24, 2004 at 7:30 PM Post #102 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by bootman
Have you checked out this previous thread?
Or this one?

Well bootman, I just did. Guess threads like these will keep popping up when previous ones die out.

This thread is turning into a 'two-in-one' usernames & avatars, which is a good thing I guess! By the way, what's your complete story if you don't mind?
icon10.gif

Aug 24, 2004 at 7:37 PM Post #103 of 181
Quote:

Originally Posted by cpw
Mine's a detail of my 1951 Harley-Davidson EL. I think the Panhead was one of the prettiest motors Harley ever made. It was given to me by my uncle. I'm the sales mgr for a Harley dealer but, since I can ride pretty much anything I want, this is the only Harley I actually own.
It has a foot clutch/tank shift and is a bit of a challenge to ride.

As for username: CPW stands for Crack Pipe Whor*s (a mythical band of which I'm the singer/lead guitarist). They've played with all the big name acts. Sometimes people will even admit to having seen them in concert-even though they don't exist!
CPW

That is the prettiest Harley motor ever. Another fan here. I might do a Harley one of these days. I like my Buells though

Everybody knows what my avatar is right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back