What song drops the deepest bass?

Discussion in 'Music' started by jahn, Jan 2, 2005.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Page 15 of 16
Next

Last
  1. Michael Hartvig
    Did not see any mentions of James Blakes - Limit to your love

Its on youtube, but the mpeg compression pretty much kills the sub "inaudible" information.... Try getting it some other way, and get impressed --- or sorry about your equipment :wink:

2. highendhifi

3. Sylmar

A lot of Gusgus songs really have lovely deep bass.

4. waynehead
    Hey guys I'm new here so won't be posting links but I've been a certified bass audiophile all my life. My good friend and I have been exploring soundcloud for the past year searching for the lowest cleanest bass lines and I can tell you I'm constantly finding new stuff. Hope some of you guys like to get weird...

Toadface - Antidote
    Space Jesus - Jafars Pipedream
    Jarvis - Whiteout
    To name a few specific songs of normal length.

I listen to many mixtapes and have some playlists on soundcloud. I'll list some other artists that I've enjoyed...

Levitation Jones
    Digital ethos
    Hipesoup .... The e is a pi symbol
    G Jones
    Bassnectar... Who knew
    Secret recipe
    Tipper
    Soulacybin
    Elevated mind
    Boogie t
    Choppa dunks
    Dirt monkey
    Um... Yeah that's a real producer

And the super deepness
    Phatty billows
    Myxed up
    Retina
    Cut rugs
    Truth
    Digital ethos

Some very bass centered edm that isnt necessarily the lowest
    Alejo
    Tipper
    Duffrey
    Potions

There's so much out there that I get overwhelmed. Hopefully I can post a link to some playlists I have on soundcloud. Hope some people can enjoy some of this. I'm not sure most of you will even call it music but I appreciate all of it. I also listen to more traditional music. I love most of it actually, but this is a basshead thread. Let the wobbles commence!

Also I need to say that the nicest pair of headphones I have right now is a pair of klipsch s4i earbuds but I am researching to get into so cans. I do all of my listening in my living room and have a very suprising stereo set up here. My bass duties are handled by a Boston acoustic spg555 in a 8 cu ft box tuned to 16Hz so I know about the low stuff. Glad to have found this place because I don't know how much more bass my house can handle and I want to get my fix without bothering everyone in my radius

5. wink

6. Coop
    Tons of electronic music suggestions here, but do any of you know some metal/rock/classical tunes with insane deep bass? 

7. WoodyLuvr
    Both have extended sub 100Hz domination...

Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra", Op. 30: 1. Einleitung, oder Sonnenaufgan (Reiner & CSO; 1954)

Holst's "The Planets", Op. 32: 1. Mars, The Bringer of War (Dutoit & OSM; 1987  or... Boult & LPO; 1978) 

8. winther
    For a brutal bass line, nothing beats this. Sounds insane on my Bluedio UFO Plus headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnsRxztc_sg

Also check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNzouBPVHE

stalepie and SaturnVuk like this.
  9. speedyd718
    Back from my car stereo days, Three Six Mafia - Late Night Tip. Has a extremely low bass note. You won't even hear it on some systems.

10. wink

11. SaturnVuk
    Marillion - Heart of Lothian​ from 1:00 into the track ! especially equalized towards the bass !!!

12. cskippy
    Sub'd

13. SaturnVuk

This is my No1 for bass atm....

14. SaturnVuk

​Yea that 1track is the obly one that played, but really kicks ass......my akg k92 are still hanging in there :) ( I had to drive them through my amp though I was getting loads of crackles and distortion just through the standard pc jack, must have been underpowered !!!

15. musiclvr
    Sub'd

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Page 15 of 16
Next

Last