What song drops the deepest bass?
Mar 5, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #211 of 249
Did not see any mentions of James Blakes - Limit to your love

Its on youtube, but the mpeg compression pretty much kills the sub "inaudible" information.... Try getting it some other way, and get impressed --- or sorry about your equipment :wink:

Jan 15, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #214 of 249
Hey guys I'm new here so won't be posting links but I've been a certified bass audiophile all my life. My good friend and I have been exploring soundcloud for the past year searching for the lowest cleanest bass lines and I can tell you I'm constantly finding new stuff. Hope some of you guys like to get weird...

Toadface - Antidote
Space Jesus - Jafars Pipedream
Jarvis - Whiteout
To name a few specific songs of normal length.

I listen to many mixtapes and have some playlists on soundcloud. I'll list some other artists that I've enjoyed...

Levitation Jones
Digital ethos
Hipesoup .... The e is a pi symbol
G Jones
Bassnectar... Who knew
Secret recipe
Tipper
Soulacybin
Elevated mind
Boogie t
Choppa dunks
Dirt monkey
Um... Yeah that's a real producer

And the super deepness
Phatty billows
Myxed up
Retina
Cut rugs
Truth
Digital ethos

Some very bass centered edm that isnt necessarily the lowest
Alejo
Tipper
Duffrey
Potions

There's so much out there that I get overwhelmed. Hopefully I can post a link to some playlists I have on soundcloud. Hope some people can enjoy some of this. I'm not sure most of you will even call it music but I appreciate all of it. I also listen to more traditional music. I love most of it actually, but this is a basshead thread. Let the wobbles commence!

Also I need to say that the nicest pair of headphones I have right now is a pair of klipsch s4i earbuds but I am researching to get into so cans. I do all of my listening in my living room and have a very suprising stereo set up here. My bass duties are handled by a Boston acoustic spg555 in a 8 cu ft box tuned to 16Hz so I know about the low stuff. Glad to have found this place because I don't know how much more bass my house can handle and I want to get my fix without bothering everyone in my radius

Feb 21, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #217 of 249
  Tons of electronic music suggestions here, but do any of you know some metal/rock/classical tunes with insane deep bass? 

Both have extended sub 100Hz domination...

Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra", Op. 30: 1. Einleitung, oder Sonnenaufgan (Reiner & CSO; 1954)

Holst's "The Planets", Op. 32: 1. Mars, The Bringer of War (Dutoit & OSM; 1987  or... Boult & LPO; 1978) 

Feb 25, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #224 of 249

​Yea that 1track is the obly one that played, but really kicks ass......my akg k92 are still hanging in there :) ( I had to drive them through my amp though I was getting loads of crackles and distortion just through the standard pc jack, must have been underpowered !!!

Mar 7, 2017 at 12:57 AM Post #225 of 249
Sub'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back