what song do you hate the most?
Dec 16, 2004 at 4:31 AM Post #91 of 108
Ones that come to mind I've been subjected to recently....

This Kiss
Save a Horse
She think's my tractor's sexy
And that stoopid song where the guy won't shut up about the G.D.M.Fn "sippy-cup o milk" over and over and over again.

I need to get some canal phones badly for when we go on car trips.

For all-time tunes, that Whitney song is definity on there. And that fruity flute song from Titanic.

Dec 16, 2004 at 4:45 AM Post #92 of 108
Macarena - Los Del Rio

I wanted to shoot someone whenever I heard this.

Do You Think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart

No Rod, I think you are an idiot for recording this.

I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred

Oh man, just kill me now.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 1:15 PM Post #93 of 108
right about now... any and every Christmas song that's being played on the radio. i'm subjected to this repeated stuff for 8 hours at work from morning to evening, and it's always the same few songs over and over and over again. sometimes it becomes so unbearable i have to put on my headphones, even though it's unprofessional.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 16, 2004 at 1:45 PM Post #94 of 108
Recent: Another vote for Achy Breaky Heart

Old: A heart Beat is a love beat by Tony Defranco and the Defranco Family

Dec 18, 2004 at 5:37 AM Post #96 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_superlove
"Summer Girls" by LFO. You remember that pile of sh!t? "I like girls who wear Abercrombie and Fitch". Each one of those guys needs a good c@ck-punchin'.

I was scrolling through this thread and thinking..."Man, i really cant stand that band that had that 'summer girls' tune..." and then see your post; thus, i second this nomination for worst tune EVAR!

Dec 19, 2004 at 8:20 PM Post #99 of 108
I can put up with a lot of bad music being played in my presence, but I cannot stand Evanescence. At all. Amy Lee's voice makes me want to strangle puppies.

Dec 19, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #100 of 108
hehe... you should really give some german "volkstümliche musik" a listen... after that some of you would easily tolerate some of the songs they rated high in this thread....

one of the most popular acts are the "wildecker herzbuben" with their smashhit "herzilein"... take a look... may you'll now imagine how they must sound..
k1000smile.gif

wildecker_herzbuben.jpg

/edit: BTW... no, they're not covering zz-top...

Dec 20, 2004 at 6:33 AM Post #101 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by servoled
Dear god there is so much crap out there, I don't know where to start. Here's some I haven't seen mentioned:

R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People
Queen - Bicycle Race
Kelis - Milkshake
Brian Hyland - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
K7 - Come Baby Come

Unforunately there is no shortage of crappy music in this world.

I object! Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is a classic. The only song better is "One Eyed One Eared Flying Purple People Eaters!"
cool.gif

Dec 20, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #102 of 108
"like a rock" bob seger
"mother" the police
"it's the most wonderful time of the year" (perfect song to kill yourself to under seasonal depression
rolleyes.gif
)
"push th' little daisies" ween
"what's going on" 4 non blondes
"somebody" depeche mode

Dec 21, 2004 at 6:25 PM Post #103 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrokenEnglish
hehe... you should really give some german "volkstümliche musik" a listen... after that some of you would easily tolerate some of the songs they rated high in this thread....

one of the most popular acts are the "wildecker herzbuben" with their smashhit "herzilein"... take a look... may you'll now imagine how they must sound..
k1000smile.gif

wildecker_herzbuben.jpg

/edit: BTW... no, they're not covering zz-top...

Dude, der Trumpf sticht immer, so don't mess with the Wildecker Herzbuben. They'll kick your a**. Those are the haaardest Skat players currently recording German traditional music!
evil_smiley.gif

Dec 21, 2004 at 7:15 PM Post #104 of 108
Quote:

servoled said...

Kelis - Milkshake

Heh, usually I hate songs that I think are bad. In this case, however, I think it's so bad it's hilarious, kinda like bad movies on MST3K. I think turning the volume up and pretending to headbang when this song comes on the radio is really funny... of course, I'm easily amused.
Quote:

redshifter said...

push th' little daisies" ween

Wait, was this song on one of the Beavis & Butthead episodes? Hahahaha, I had forgotten all about this one... this is another of the rare few that I think are so bad they're funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back