what song do you hate the most?
Dec 12, 2004 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by schwarzenneger
"feelings" is my choice.

not even close dude. Mine has to be either whitney houston I will always love you or celine dion titanic song crap. Put any of those in my cd player. Then I will chuck my cd player out of a window. And don't even get me started on air supply
biggrin.gif

You know I am joking, right
rs1smile.gif

Dec 12, 2004 at 5:49 AM Post #4 of 108
Treefingers by Radiohead. The most useless waste of space on a cd ever...

Dec 12, 2004 at 6:01 AM Post #5 of 108
"Wind Beneath My Wings"

It's more that I detest Streisand than that it's specifically a bad song. Something about that woman makes me ill.

Beyond that the aforementioned Toxic is up there, especially that rock cover that is inexplicably being played on alternative radio. Someone please kill me.
plainface.gif

Dec 12, 2004 at 6:02 AM Post #6 of 108
"Hold My Hand" - Hootie & the Blowfish

Dec 12, 2004 at 6:08 AM Post #8 of 108
Soundgarden doing a cover of John Lennon's "One Minute of Silence" is pretty lame, but it's technically not a song, so I'll say anything by Avril Lavigne. I just hope she matures, realizes that she's really a pop singer and gives up the whole "I'm a punk rocker" thing.

Dec 12, 2004 at 7:07 AM Post #9 of 108
Some of those popular Usher songs that seem to be getting radio time these days...

Or practically any song from Good Charlotte's appropriately titled "The Young and The Hopeless" album...they are most certainly both.

Dec 12, 2004 at 7:09 AM Post #10 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep
Soundgarden doing a cover of John Lennon's "One Minute of Silence" is pretty lame, but it's technically not a song, so I'll say anything by Avril Lavigne. I just hope she matures, realizes that she's really a pop singer and gives up the whole "I'm a punk rocker" thing.

It's all marketing, anyway...same thing with Britney Spears still thinking she's "innocent."

I mean, Good Charlotte aren't going to suddenly come out and say they are pop, are they? It's cooler to be punk than pop...

Dec 13, 2004 at 8:44 AM Post #11 of 108
Gosh, there are so many that I can't decide.

Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
*Carouselambra - Led Zeppelin
*More Than A Feeling - Boston
I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
Loser - 3 Doors Down
When You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty
So Far Away - Staind
that duet by Ja Rule and Ashanti
that duet by Ja Rule and J Lo
that "timeless" covertune by Rod Stewart

btw, if I'm forced to listen to these songs, I can very easily cope with them if I sing along to them with my own twisted lyrics except when the sound is completely wank (see *).

Dec 13, 2004 at 10:24 AM Post #12 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
not even close dude. Mine has to be either whitney houston I will always love you..

Before I read your post, that song came immediately in my mind. Yuck!

Dec 13, 2004 at 11:36 AM Post #14 of 108
Another bump for Whitney Houston "I Will Always Love You". I heard it like 2 days ago for the first time in over a year. 5 seconds into the chorus I was suffering from a headache, cold sweats, nausia, etc... It was like a sadistic Pavlov's Dog syndrome. Utterly horrible.

Dec 13, 2004 at 1:08 PM Post #15 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Head Creep

I have to agree, Avril Lavigne is as annoying as her music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back