What should I choose between an mp3 player and the kz zsn pro and the kz s1 alone

The Reizu mp3 player witz zsn pro or just the kz s1?

• Reizu mp3 player with kz zsn pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kz s1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 9, 2020 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 3
Why are these both your options? Whats your budget? Is it worth fixing the headphone jack? How important is quality sound? Wireless wont be as good as an equally comparable wired alternate. But getting a DAP / mp3 player opens up a whole other can of worms that can get in depth pretty quick.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Mar 10, 2020 at 3:03 AM Post #3 of 3
Why are these both your options? Whats your budget? Is it worth fixing the headphone jack? How important is quality sound? Wireless wont be as good as an equally comparable wired alternate. But getting a DAP / mp3 player opens up a whole other can of worms that can get in depth pretty quick.

Cheers,

Jonathan
Well, I found out about that the zsn can get a Bluetooth module so yeah. Instead of the s1, I'm thinking about that. I went to get my jack repaired and they said they aren't able to find a replacement for my phobe. Sound quality for me is important, especially clarity, but I'm no expert. Rn I have some Skullcandy that are around 5$. Don't know the exact model.

I think I'm gonna get that Bluetooth module for the kz zsn pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back