What should i buy? Bose ae2, Klipsch image one or monster turbine?
May 14, 2011 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

audioKyle

100+ Head-Fier
So like the title states, i want one of those three headphones. They are pretty much in the same price range except the bose being the cheapest right now since they are on sale at best buy and monster turbine being the most expensive. The only on i have tried on in person was the klipsch image one. I used to have the s4i until my brother lost it (long story) and i thought the image one was almost the same except it being a little clearer with much less sibilance. 

I am on a more tight budget. Could you also tell me which one i should get out of these three. If you must reccommend something then tell me which one i should get then reccomend me the product.

I like a clear sound. I do like my sound to be a bit more bass heavy but not overpowering like the beats. The s4i's are a good example at what i like.

May 14, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #2 of 8
In the <100 dollar range you're better off with something like the Brainwavz M3 ($90) or the M2 ($60).  The M2 is tuned for bass a little bit more of the two, but the M3 is a more balanced sound with a nice low end as well.

If I HAVE to choose one of the three, then by far the Turbines.  You can get those for $50 refurb'd from Monster directly if that makes a difference to you.

May 14, 2011 at 4:03 AM Post #3 of 8
Well i am thinking of buying it from amazon instead of best buy because it is cheaper. I know there are a lot of fakes on the web. I am pretty sure this is real but what do you think about this?

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-High-Performance-In-Ear-Speakers/dp/B001LNO722/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299051227&sr=8-1

Also it is only 9 dollars cheaper for a refurbished model. Do you think i should just buy a new one since the price difference isn't much at all?

May 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #6 of 8
Well should i get them from monster refurbished for $50 or $105 new from amazon? What do you think. I am just a little afraid the refurbished might have some problems and will not have a good warranty on it. What do you think?

May 15, 2011 at 9:34 AM Post #8 of 8
I bought the refurbished Turbines in December of last year. They have held up fine. They did not come with a full set of tips - just one pair of mediums. I didn't care because I knew I would use Sony Hybrid tips anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back