What program do you use to play your music? (itt: we debate itunes jk)
Oct 21, 2012 at 4:58 PM Post #108 of 169
Quote:

What? Is that an attempt at trolling? You said JRMC has good library management, I agreed and provided an also valid program. What exactly are you getting at?

Media support as in format support? Ok. Do name such support then.

You've completely butchered this. I definitely know you're misunderstanding things now.

You then posted how foobar2000 lacks any form of media network support, which it does. That is a wrong statement.

As already discussed. I never said Foobar lacked any form of media network support.

I was pointing out how J. River's media network support had x feature.

See earlier quote.

What I was referring to was on the side of the media network. It had the cool ZoneLink where you could play media content
in multiple locations such as DLNA devices and hardware zones.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #109 of 169
Quote:

You were talking about JRMC and JRMC alone. I posted a valid alternative for every member. Do you have anything to add?

Are you serious?  Yes I do have something to add.  The original question is below.  Does that look like we was talking about JRMC and JRMC alone?  

I think not.  So yes - why are you bringing other programs in to compensate what Foobar lacks?

Quote:

What does JRiver have that foobar2000 doesnt?  

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #110 of 169
Quote:
You've completely butchered this. I definitely know you're misunderstanding things now.

You then posted how foobar2000 lacks any form of media network support, which it does. That is a wrong statement.

As already discussed. I never said Foobar lacked any form of media network support.

I was pointing out how J. River's media network support had x feature.

See earlier quote.

What I was referring to was on the side of the media network. It had the cool ZoneLink where you could play media content
in multiple locations such as DLNA devices and hardware zones.

I'm still waiting for you to elaborate on that "side of the media network". And you did say "J. River is full of features Foobar doesn't have."

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #112 of 169
Quote:

Are you serious?  Yes I do have something to add.  The original question is below.  Does that look like we was talking about JRMC and JRMC alone?  

I think not.  So yes - why are you bringing other programs in to compensate what Foobar lacks?

Ah, so now foobar2000 lacks library management? Quite an uninformed post of yours. What a shame.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM Post #113 of 169
Quote:

I'm still waiting for you to elaborate on that "side of the media network". And you did say "J. River is full of features Foobar doesn't have."

Are you kidding me? I never said Foobar lacks ANYTHING specifically. Go through every post. Why are you misquoting me?

I wasn't talking about what Foobar lacked in any point of the discussion. I focused on what J. River provided specifically
in the media network side of things.
\
AKA The hardware zones.

I'm done. You are dumb or purposely trolling me.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #114 of 169
Quote:
Are you kidding me? I never said Foobar lacks ANYTHING. Go through every post. Why are you misquoting me?

I wasn't talking about what Foobar lacked in any point of the discussion. I focused on what J. River provided specifically
in the media network side of things.

I'm done. You are dumb or purposely trolling me.

Suddenly you betray yourself:

Quote:
J. River is full of features Foobar doesn't have. But most have no connection with playback abilities or SQ.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #115 of 169
Quote:

Ah, so now foobar2000 lacks library management? Quite an uninformed post of yours. What a shame.

OMG - no they don't lack library management.  I didn't say that - well I didn't mean that.  However, it does not come close to what J. River offers.

That's what I'm saying.  

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #116 of 169
Quote:

OMG - no they don't lack library management.  I didn't say that - well I didn't mean that.  However, it does not come close to what J. River offers.

That's what I'm saying.  

Fair enough.

To make things clear, foobar2000 by default comes with crude library management, but through component tweaking it can become as flexible as the user wants.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM Post #117 of 169
Quote:

Suddenly you betray yourself:

As you'll see in the timeline I edited my posts before you posted yours.

Obviously if J. River has x feature Foobar doesn't, then Foobar is lacking. I ment specifically. As in, I never said "Oh, Foobar lacks x specific thing".
You asked what J. River had that Foobar didn't. I provided the media network side of things as an example. 

You misunderstood what was initially posted.

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:15 PM Post #118 of 169
Quote:
As you'll see in the timeline I edited my posts before you posted yours.

Obviously if J. River has x feature Foobar doesn't, then Foobar is lacking. I ment specifically. As in, I never said "Oh, Foobar lacks x specific thing".
You asked what J. River had that Foobar didn't. I provided the media network side of things as an example. 

It seems you haven't read what you wrote on that quote.

I asked about all features you think foobar2000 lacks, you presented one feature and I proved foobar2000 has said feature. Are there more JRMC features foobar2000 lacks?

Oct 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #120 of 169

It seems you haven't read what you wrote on that quote.

I asked about all features you think foobar2000 lacks, you presented one feature and I proved foobar2000 has said feature. Are there more JRMC features foobar2000 lacks?

You never asked me all the features I think Foobar lacks.  You proved Foobar has Hardware zones?

The topic was never what does Foobar specifically lack.

Quote:

Kinda confused, what does it do that foobar doesnt as an audio only player?

I did some googling, and didnt see much as to why it would be so much better for a XBMC.  Do you have any good links?

This was the topic.

I posted that J. River has features Foobar doesn't.

The present example is in media network, the hardware zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back