What PC Game are you playing now?
Apr 30, 2006 at 9:33 PM Post #46 of 66
I go in and out of phases of CS 1.6 and Warcraft 3. Right now I'm in an "out" phase, and haven't played in a few weeks

May 5, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #48 of 66
Can I really be the only one? Or are the others playing this game so engrossed that they no longer post
smily_headphones1.gif

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

--Illah

May 5, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #51 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah
Can I really be the only one? Or are the others playing this game so engrossed that they no longer post
smily_headphones1.gif

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

--Illah

Good game. My brother has on XBOX 360 but I don't play much due to school

May 5, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #53 of 66
i'm wasting $200 headphones on Gunbound
frown.gif

initially i bought them for Counter-Strike (music as well of course) but i just got bored of CS recently

May 5, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #54 of 66
I should be getting back into my FPS shape and playing Q4. Instead I'm hopelessly addicted to Oblivion
confused.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellafella321
I Play HOMM 3/4 every once in a while now. I've burnt out on computer games ever since I hit GM in WOW last november.

Yay another HOMM player! I never really played in ToH, but I used to play my friend in hot seat all the time. So much fun, and we didn't suck too bad either. Now, neither 3 nor 4 will even install on my PC, much less run. No idea what's going on... and I sure do miss them. Can't wait for 5, though I hope they'll do a lot better with the finished version than with the beta.

May 5, 2006 at 12:56 PM Post #55 of 66
I enjoy playing a few hours a week at night after the kids have gone to bed.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the GTA series. I haven't gotten around to buying San Andreas b/c I still get a kick out of driving around raising hell in VC and Liberty City.

May 5, 2006 at 4:34 PM Post #57 of 66
World of Warcraft and...um...Photoshop on my Mac.
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #58 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
Good game. My brother has on XBOX 360 but I don't play much due to school

Yeah it's hard, during the workweek - I can only spare an hour or two a day tops, which on a game like oblivion feels like nothing
smily_headphones1.gif
Some days I just don't even play because you need some time to sit down with it, it wouldn't be satisfying.

Good news is it'll take me months to beat, which is exactly what I wanted
biggrin.gif
One game I can just sink into for a while.

--Illah

May 5, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #59 of 66
I pretty much stopped playing games regularily fairly long ago, but nowadays I've been playing Quake3 a bit.

May 5, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #60 of 66
Ever since I got my laptop a couple weeks ago my gaming has been going up a lot. As of right now I play these:

Oblivion
Counter-Strike 1.6 (Best game ever)
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 1942/DC
Flight Simulator 2004
Sim City 4000
Half Life 2
Day of Defeat
Rakion
Age of Empires III

*edit: I usually use HD580's for competition CS 1.6, but if I'm just messing around with other games, I use speakers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back