What PC Game are you playing now?
Apr 29, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #32 of 66
I know it sounds weird, but BF2 has actually saved me money.

Generally, I go from game to game like a butterfly moving from flower to flower. But BF2 really has me hooked. Yes, I've paid for the initial game, the SF expansion, the Euro Forces booster, and I am in a clan, so I chip in each month for the server. However, it beats spending $50 every month for a new game.

The only other game that sucked me in like BF2 was Diablo II and the Diablo II expansion pack.

Apr 30, 2006 at 12:01 AM Post #35 of 66
Used to be unreal tournament 2004 before I got into this hobby..me and Veniogenesis occasionally play a 1v1 here and there though
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2006 at 12:34 AM Post #37 of 66
BF1942 used to be my game. I never laughed so much as when I captured the flag and got away as everyone was shooting at me. I died a million times, but eventually, that flag was mine!

Haven't played it in months now.

Apr 30, 2006 at 11:32 AM Post #43 of 66
the Computer gaming is on hold for now... mainly because i dont have the time to dedicate to get anything done... but as for consoles... Playing The Godfather for XBOX... will say its a pretty dope game.

Apr 30, 2006 at 8:23 PM Post #44 of 66
Finished call of duty 2 earlier this year and just finished Prince of Persia Two Thrones earlier today. Both awesome games imo. It was my first prince of perisa game and I enjoyed it a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back