What makes you unique? (Brag about yourself)
May 20, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #76 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Show name and pics or it never happened.
tongue.gif

31 page thread with almost 100,000 views
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #78 of 122
Winner of pie and watermelon eating contest (with five minute break between the two).

May 21, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #80 of 122
another fish story?

May 21, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #82 of 122
May 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #86 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe I am the northern most born Indian (from India) born in the USA...

If you were born in the USA then you are American and not Indian.

May 23, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #87 of 122
I perform well at some high school stage productions, whether as a dancer or an extra actor.

I am very game-savvy, finding myself pretty good in adapting to a wide range of genres, from racing to fighting, to RPGs, to FPSs, Strategy, RTS, Puzzle, etc.

My voice is so low that it has often been compared to that of Tay Zonday, Barry White, Billy Idol, and Johnny Cash, among others. And it's been that way since I was 9.

I have an IB Certificate on High Level Computer Science.

I have no stage fright. At all.

May 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM Post #90 of 122
Oh, let's see:

1. I've been mentioned in a Dave Barry column.

2. I appeared (briefly) in an episode of Doogie Howser, MD.

3. I've probably spent a few months of my life in jail and prison. No convictions (though I have been found guilty of speeding several times, and one U-turn in a business district) but I've been locked in plenty of cells with clients. There were more than a few memorable occasions. One client spun around on the floor for an hour while coming down. The sheriffs thought it was hilarious. And then there was the time a 300 lbs., 6'3" female guard pinned me against the wall and frisked me. She took away my fountain pen. She did give it back on the way out. Good times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back