What made your day awesome?
Jan 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #121 of 673

Wifey <3

Jan 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #122 of 673

Quote:
Buying a CD of an album I originally had on vinyl and last heard 25 years ago, feeling afraid that I'll have outgrown it, and then realizing that on a good stereo it's more awesome than I ever remembered it.

Thats what happened to me to last week, it was the Gary Wright, Light Of Smiles album a 1977 release loved it then and still love it now . I guess if you still like something after all that time to me it means that youv'e always stayed young at heart and thats a good thing.

Jan 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #125 of 673
My library has a crap ton of music cds, but they got them through some library program and they're all DRM protected.  Require a pass code to rip them.  So my mom has recently become a higher up volunteer there, and today got me the pass code.  So much free music! And its all lossless
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #126 of 673

My library doesn't have any codes or anything. I did a ton of this a few years back.

Quote:
My library has a crap ton of music cds, but they got them through some library program and they're all DRM protected.  Require a pass code to rip them.  So my mom has recently become a higher up volunteer there, and today got me the pass code.  So much free music! And its all lossless
biggrin.gif

Jan 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #127 of 673
Got a mail from university's administration derpartment that my resignment from university on 30th September 2011 has been registered. Hooray for reminders! Completely forgot to pay. Good thing they mention it now, exams start in 2 weeks and it would suck monkeyballs if I couldn't participate :p

Jan 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #130 of 673
THIS IS AWESOME ! Hopefully this will hurt Beats by Dre. The future Monster Cable products should sound decent for their price.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/12/monster-and-beats-electronics-discontinue-partnership-/

Jan 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #132 of 673
Quote:
THIS IS AWESOME ! Hopefully this will hurt Beats by Dre. The future Monster Cable products should sound decent for their price.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/12/monster-and-beats-electronics-discontinue-partnership-/

Beats will still be around, though. And Monster's had a taste of how successful branding at all costs can be. So best case we have one more passable company, worst case we have two equally crappy companies.

What am I saying? This isn't QQ.

Jan 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #133 of 673
Bought 2 pairs of prescription glasses online 12 days ago. 50USD incl shipping from US to Europe. I bought 2 pairs just because shipping was more expensive than a pair. They arrived and they're fricking awesome! I was doubting to buy another one, and now that I see the quality I regret not doing that :p

Jan 13, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #134 of 673

I've needed new glasses for about 2 years now. I'm hoping to get 2 pair as well. One for work, and one for everyday stuff (aka. One matches my work clothes and the other to match everything else. :D )

Quote:
Bought 2 pairs of prescription glasses online 12 days ago. 50USD incl shipping from US to Europe. I bought 2 pairs just because shipping was more expensive than a pair. They arrived and they're fricking awesome! I was doubting to buy another one, and now that I see the quality I regret not doing that :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back