What made your day awesome?
Oct 8, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #481 of 673
Quote:
Nujabes On the Dt 880's... also Substational spitting over Samurai Champloo OST... DIGGDY dang... doper than DOPE! And the best part I'm using FooBar with a +2 boost to the bass... which makes it 11/10 without that extra little boost 9.5\10 and the best part my Dt 880s need burn in meaning :3 soon I wont need Foo Bar :D

Ahh I also realized my volume is really low... crank it up a wee bit and perfecto!

Woah Mshenay! Thats one heckuva adrenaline rush you got going there. Its making you create a whole new language which electrifies the reader with narcotic neurotic wakefulness :D

Yes i noticed the same thing on the volume while burning in the DT 770 i was playing it safe and keeping it low for a few hours then i started raising it little by little and before i knew things were sounding alive with fidelity. I also noticed they're very revealing as i played FALLOUT 3 and the games original soundtrack was incredible but some of the music i put in myself from other sources wasnt as spectaculer. Makes me want to use only the games original soundtrack it sounds so good and also quite different from my other headphones and speakers. Definitely a movie like experiance.

Enjoy the Dt 880 burn in oh magical word smith :D

Oct 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #482 of 673
Quote:
 Thats one heckuva adrenaline rush you got going there. Its making you create a whole new language which electrifies the reader with narcotic neurotic wakefulness :D

hehe in my sig now

Glad your enjoying, other things that make the day great

Metroid Prime Digitally Remastered OST 
Secrect of Evermore OST Loseless 

Also glad to hear your enjoying the 770! I look forward to getting some 990's my self

Oct 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM Post #483 of 673
1st day off in two weeks, and managed to get a bunch of things done (before 11am!). So yes, I am doing nothing productive for the rest of the day and I don't feel bad about it all :)

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #485 of 673
I found out through casual surfing that the lead singer of Jukebox the Ghost is a mirror image (in EVERYTHING from facial expression to hair to clothing style) of one of my friends.

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #486 of 673
Quote:
Nujabes On the Dt 880's... also Substational spitting over Samurai Champloo OST... DIGGDY dang... doper than DOPE! And the best part I'm using FooBar with a +2 boost to the bass... which makes it 11/10 without that extra little boost 9.5\10 and the best part my Dt 880s need burn in meaning :3 soon I wont need Foo Bar :D

Ahh I also realized my volume is really low... crank it up a wee bit and perfecto!

Oh my god, yes, Nujabes. Love Modal Soul. Luv(Sic) Part 3 has ridculously good flow. One of my favourite Acid Jazz/Hip-Hop albums of all time. Champloo is very decent as well.

Made a reference to conditional for loops at work today, and somebody actually got it. Then I had to stack boxes for being a smartass 
mad.gif

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:08 AM Post #487 of 673
Listened to:
Protest The Hero's discography (A calculated use of sound, Kezia, Fortress, Gallop Meets The Earth, Scurrilous)
And Then Between The Buried and Me's masterpiece Colors, and The Great Misdirect, and Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues.
Now onto Orbs- Asleep Next To Science
And after that it will be Trioscapes- Separate Realities and The Mars Volta Octahedron

Yes I have spent ALL day listening to music. And it has, and will continue to be Awesome.

Oct 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #488 of 673
Quote:
Made a reference to conditional for loops at work today, and somebody actually got it. Then I had to stack boxes for being a smartass 
mad.gif

What was the reference?

Oct 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #491 of 673
Just got an A on a math exam all but two people (one of those being me) in my class failed.

It's awesome because towards the beginning of the class I was really having a hard time grasping it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back