What made your day awesome?
Sep 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #467 of 673
no workload for work today... yep im going to sit here for 8 hours and get paid =)
oh... i can go to mall to and still get paid =)

Sep 26, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #468 of 673
Got a part time job. so I can earn some disposable income for hobbies, that ever bottomless hole that money goes into.

Sep 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #469 of 673
Quote:
they also have to have a body fat percentage of less than 5%, and they must deny being hipsters

STOP DESCRIBING ME

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #470 of 673
Good

Pretty girl skyped me and gave me her number!

Bad

I keep thinking of another women [a women whom things never went any where with] every time I talk to the above girl so... >.> 

Oct 5, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #472 of 673
Managed to swim more then 100m front crawl without suffocating.
-When being able to keep up the training I will go to finish a triathlon next summer.

Oct 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #475 of 673
Came across some Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's at Best Buy today in their Guitar Center area. Snatched them up real quick and then made a bum rush for home once my other outside errands were done. Been enjoying for the past hour or two and they're sounding fantastic out of the box not to mention very comfortable with some surprising sound isolation.

Oct 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM Post #476 of 673
What did you end up paying?

Quote:
Came across some Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro's at Best Buy today in their Guitar Center area. Snatched them up real quick and then made a bum rush for home once my other outside errands were done. Been enjoying for the past hour or two and they're sounding fantastic out of the box not to mention very comfortable with some surprising sound isolation.

Oct 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #477 of 673
Quote:

Not sure if I want the 770s or the 990s
Quote:

the 990s are about 165 right now, I wonder how much the 770s r :O

Oct 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #478 of 673
Quote:
Not sure if I want the 770s or the 990s
the 990s are about 165 right now, I wonder how much the 770s r :O

Quote:

I paid 200 at the Guitar Center located inside of Best Buy. On Amazon the 770's are going for 165. I dont mind having paid the extra for being able to enjoy it right away as well as picking it up locally. So far the sound is great with a warm feel and a comfortable amount of bass with some nice treble. Voices are excellent and at times is very speaker like. Listening to some music in DIABLO 3 at one point i thought the instruments were playing from outside my window it felt so real in its sense of presence.

Listening to some ambient Aphex Twin at the moment and the treble has a warm sparkle to it instead of cold. Kind of like what treble might sound on a summer evening. Detailed yet warm.

Oct 8, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #479 of 673
Nujabes On the Dt 880's... also Substational spitting over Samurai Champloo OST... DIGGDY dang... doper than DOPE! And the best part I'm using FooBar with a +2 boost to the bass... which makes it 11/10 without that extra little boost 9.5\10 and the best part my Dt 880s need burn in meaning :3 soon I wont need Foo Bar :D

Ahh I also realized my volume is really low... crank it up a wee bit and perfecto!

Oct 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #480 of 673
Getting ready for indoor track season, im in pretty damn good shape haha. Just did a mod to my hd600s and it made a huge difference, not even thinking about letting go of them for a long long time. Macklemore album came out yesterday and new ellie goulding album out tomorrow! I cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back