What Live concerts have you attended?
Oct 28, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #722 of 739
Chris Cornell, Acoustic Tour, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN

Dead center in the middle of the "Cathedral"

Beautiful acoustics, incredible voice, broke out the Beatles "A Day In the Life"

Soundgarden  (Fell On Black Days, Outshine, Blackhole Sun) and Audioslave (I Am The Highway and Doesn't Remind Me ) and Temple of the Dog

Voice with acoustic Guitar and accompanying Cello, audience was quite when it needed to be, a really good show

Nov 29, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #725 of 739
Collective Soul Marathon Music Works 11/25/2015

Nice venue and show, this is the 3rd time I've seen them and their latest album is nice

A first for me Ed Roland (Lead Singer Of Collective Soul) was the warm up act

Dec 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #726 of 739
I was just watching the Bluray of The Rolling Stones at Roundhay Park, Leeds, 1982; looking for myself in the audience shots, a fantastic day, the last date of the european tour and Mick Jagger's 40th birthday.

Dec 20, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #728 of 739
 What Live Concerts have I been to? That's a good Question, let me see....The first was ELO with Kansas in 1977, then it looks like this:
Elo
Kansas
Ted Nuggent x3
The Cars
Elvis Costello
Les Paul, I met him at an in store appearance/session, very cool guy!
Allison Krauss & Robert Plant
Jethro Tull x4
Yes x4
Roxy Music x3
The Who x2
Harry Chapin, with/for my girl friend at the time.
Dan Fogelberg, with/for my girl friend at the time,
Rush x2
The Psychedelic Furs
Styx
J Geils Band
Heart
The Joe Perry Project
Aerosmith
Return to Forever
Triumph
Genesis
Asia
Aztec Camera
King Crimson
Adrian Belew
The Kinks
Eric Clapton
The Bus Boys
I am sure I have missed a band or two, but this is the majority of bands I have seen live.
Yes, Roxy Music, Jethro Tull and the Who were my favorites. Meeting Les Paul was the all time high point!

As we approach the Christmas Holiday the traditional Trans Sieberian Orchestra concert approaches. I completely forgot about seeing their show seven or eight years ago at the Palace of Auburn Hills. I took my wife and two sons ages 20 and 17 and we all had a great time. Amazing show!!! Highly recommended.

Dec 21, 2015 at 7:01 PM Post #729 of 739
I saw Buddy Guy last month....I crossed that one off of my bucket list  
smile.gif

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #730 of 739
Just got my Santana tickets for April 7th. Front row. My 22nd time seeing them.

Jan 28, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #731 of 739
Went to see Fleetwood Mac twice last November (2015) when they performed in Auckland. Should they do another world tour, I would attend all of their Oceania concerts
etysmile.gif

Jan 30, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #734 of 739
Enjoy!

I saw him at Forest Hills last year. Just excellent. He opened with Soul Sacrifice!
:wink:

Saw them last Aug. This will be my 3rd time front row. Crazy prices for tickets. My 1st front row was under $100 the ones I just got were $260.

Jan 30, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #735 of 739
Went to the annual Beethoven's Ninth concert by the Honolulu Symphony last month.  Beethoven's Ninth for New Years has long been a Japanese tradition and has become so in Honolulu.  Usually attend about 6-7 concerts by the HS each year (subscriber).  Sad to say that most classical music concertgoers are old farts like me.  The well known orchestras (NY, SF, Philadelphia, etc) will have no problems maintaining a well-heeled donor base but the future of orchestras in smaller cities is questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back