What Live concerts have you attended?
Jun 19, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #692 of 739
  RUSH is a band I need to see, I missed them the last time they blew thru Nashville, I have made up my mind that with the right band I just need to cut out work and just go

You do!
beerchug.gif

I've seen them a few times, but missed their recent concert here a few days ago...would have loved to see them one more time. 

Jun 29, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #696 of 739
Just picked up tickets to see Santana in August...really looking forward to it. I hope that the weather cooperates that day since it's outdoors: the old Forest Hills tennis stadium.

Jun 30, 2015 at 2:11 PM Post #699 of 739
Anyone yet seen Rush on this current R40 tour? 

Jul 10, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #700 of 739
The only concert I've gone to was some how and crazy luckily. Owl City opening for Mae in Hawaii, my two absolute favorite.. Err.. Musics.

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:16 PM Post #701 of 739
Foo Fighters Bridgestone Arena 10/5/15

Broken Leg Tour,

[size=x-small]Well, who says you can't play Rock on a broken leg, Dave [/size]Grohl [size=x-small]built an insane looking chair (complete with strobe lights and guitar necks that is destined for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) [/size]and all I can say is; you have to see it to believe it.
An insanely good show from beginning to end.  This is the best Rock show I've seen in Nashville and that includes Van Halen, McCartney, Clapton, The Black Keys, and Tom Petty.

Gary Clark Jr. opened the show and joined The Foo Fighters on stage for "God Is My Witness"

2 1/2 hours of non-stop music and as good a show in an arena can sound, 

The early Foo Fighters CD's are horribly compressed, Sonic Highways is a fine example on how a band can grow from an audio standpoint 

Oct 7, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #702 of 739
- Megadeth (twice)
- Anthrax
- Black Label Society
- Black Sabbath
- Amorphis
- Scorpions
- Flying Colors
- Beardfish
- August Burns Red
- Joe Satriani
- Robert Cray (awesome concert, but he didn't play any of my favorite songs!)

Oct 7, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #703 of 739
  Foo Fighters Bridgestone Arena 10/5/15

Broken Leg Tour,

[size=x-small]Well, who says you can't play Rock on a broken leg, Dave [/size]Grohl [size=x-small]built an insane looking chair (complete with strobe lights and guitar necks that is destined for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) [/size]and all I can say is; you have to see it to believe it.
An insanely good show from beginning to end.  This is the best Rock show I've seen in Nashville and that includes Van Halen, McCartney, Clapton, The Black Keys, and Tom Petty.

Gary Clark Jr. opened the show and joined The Foo Fighters on stage for "God Is My Witness"

2 1/2 hours of non-stop music and as good a show in an arena can sound, 

The early Foo Fighters CD's are horribly compressed, Sonic Highways is a fine example on how a band can grow from an audio standpoint 

"Sonic Highways" is more compressed than Foo Fighters' first two albums and nearly the same as the rest. They all need to be remastered properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back