What kind of phone do you have? (If any)
Jun 1, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #46 of 68
Chronoso I still have that Motorola in my drawer. I dont have a charger so I will probably donate it to verizon to help battered women. I loved that phone and I also had that bell atlantic logo on it. I now have an LG VX6000 that has a crack on the front cover lcd. My 2 year old neice hides, throws and bites it. Its one of the first electronic things she learned how to use. She also know how to use the dvd player and cable remote. Freakin' kids, ya gotta love'm.

Jun 1, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #48 of 68
I would have the RAZR if it didn't only work on Cingular...

How to UNLOCK?

Is there a mod/programming site for this? Or must you buy it unlocked?

Jun 1, 2005 at 1:50 PM Post #49 of 68
After much hunting down, I bought a sony ericsson K750i yesterday.. and i think I'm in love
icon10.gif
. 2 megapixel camera... expandable memory, mp3 player... you name it, it has it.
682.jpg

I seriously reccomend it to anybody, sadly i think it isn't even released in the US.....ah well, all the more for me hehe

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #50 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
I would have the RAZR if it didn't only work on Cingular...

How to UNLOCK?

Is there a mod/programming site for this? Or must you buy it unlocked?

You can get it unlocked if you know someone who has a lock box with the proper firmware to flash your phone. The problem is the lock box hardware is very expensive and the proper firmware for the various phone are hard to come by as they aren't readily made available to the public due to legal issues. Also it should be noted that if you do try to get your phone unlocked, make sure that you or the person that's doing the unlocking know what they are doing and are using the proper firmware. Failure to do so will permenately damage the firmware and possibly the phone itself rendering it useless along with voiding all warranties. Best bet is to find a dealer online or a local cell phone dealer in area that will sell unlocked cell phones.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:36 PM Post #51 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepkyng
unlocked ericsson t68i

simple, intuitive, lightweight, good batterlife and good reception

You know having owned a T68i for over 2 years, "good reception" isn't something that I'd ever consider one of its strengths.

I still liked the phone a lot though.

I personally have a Nokia 6620 Symbian S60 Smartphone right now... which I don't use any of the special features of. But being a geek, I like to know that they're there.
biggrin.gif

~KS

Jun 1, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #52 of 68
RickG, you can indeed store multiple numbers under one name!

Phonebook-->Menu Key-->Setup-->View: Primary Contacts

Tada!

Sduibek: My Razr with Cingular sounds superb. No static, hiss, pops, or cracks, just clean signal.

Jun 1, 2005 at 6:30 PM Post #53 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.karmalicious
Sduibek: My Razr with Cingular sounds superb. No static, hiss, pops, or cracks, just clean signal.

No voices dropping out or sounding like they're underwater?
eek.gif

Jun 2, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #59 of 68
I own a Motorola MPx200 (unlocked) for use on T-Mobile and an Audiovox CDM-8910 for use on Verizon Wireless. My MPx200 came with the leaked and hacked version of Windows Mobile 2003 that has been circulating for a year or so for it, but I recently "downgraded" to the original Smartphone 2002 software that the phone was designed for and although it is missing a few features I like, it is much faster and more stable now. This phone has pretty much become my PDA and my MP3 player. The CDM-8910 is just a basic camera phone, nothing special. It functions well enough and thanks to a data cable and BitPim I have my own MP3 ringtones and wallpapers on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back